Hey everyone I had some questions about the Scholar Af3 +2. Has anyone had a chance to test the quick cast for the set? I myself have 2 pieces of Af3 +2 thus far, Body and Legs. I have noticed this gives me a small amount of quick cast (the amount for 2 pieces I have no idea) but I was wondering if anyone took the time to test this set/pieces... I am very curious.

I also would like to hear your speculation on the "Enhances addendum" effect on the +2 body. I have a theory, please correct me if you have better info or if this is incorrect. My friend and I were duo-ing Crabs he casts Blizzard 3 for 30 Hp% damage aprox. He does not have +2 bod, I cast Blizzard 4 for 65 Hp% damage the monster still goes after him... My theory is that the bodys "Enhances addendum" Effect occ. gains 0 enmity from a single cast that requires addendum black/white. If you think this is not the case please let me know because i am forced to draw conclusions from my own testing. Considering there is no one thus far to successfully test and analyze the equipment for exact percentages/effects. Like i said please if you have further information please share.