Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA_HACK View Post
    Through my uses with it, (not really testing but more observing) you gain less enmity from spells within the appropriate addendums, as I can usually spam elemental spells back to back without delay and never pull hate, if I was to do this on my BLM on the other hand I would probably be dead.
    How do you propose we test this? Because a static -enmity was already tested and disproven.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Character
    Taruina
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    /sigh
    why can't SE just /sh it already
    /fume motion
    (0)

Character
    Delvish
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Yea, static enmity was already disproved. However, that still leaves volatile enmity up for grabs. I think that enmity deteriorates at an enhanced rate, with the knowledge that was provided. This could probably be tested by a PLD, and two naked SCHs (one with +2 on). May need a third SCH to accurately test enmity with Libra. Simply put, the PLD remains at max enmity, and the two SCHs let off the same nuke. A tier IV might give a better enmity reading compared to a PLD with capped enmity. The initial libra should put both SCHs on roughly the same level given bonuses on the +2 (e.g. 60% SCHs, 100% PLD) and a second or third libra could quite possibly show the +2 SCH with less enmity than the naked one (e.g. 50% naked, 30% +2, 100% PLD). Test could possibly be expanded to 3 SCHs (Naked, +1, and +2) or modified so the naked has on enough pieces to match that of the single +2 piece in stats.
    (0)
    Samurai Archery is said to be a thing of the past, but it isn't dead yet!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2