Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Talizorah
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Status Ailments and a WHMs' ability to remove them.

Dear SE, please add a Remedy type spell (removes poison blind paralyze silence.) put it on a long recast, 45 seconds or so, this would keep the original spells (paralyna, silena, etc.) useful still, but allow WHMs the ability to quickly remove many ailments off key players in the alliance (a pld for example, or fellow whm who was just a little to close).

Second, please add an Erase II (removes 3 effects.), on a recast double the original spell, this would also prevent it from being OP, but allow a whm to quickly remove some nasty ailments from key players. (Mantid NM's Macerating Bile comes to mind, all stats down + powerful bio (total of 8 stats to remove via erase on all players hit by it.))

Thirdly, please give us that Charmna spell we were promised. For those who do not know about this, it was posted on their Job Manifesto or w/e they called it.

Lastly please upgrade Esuna from removing 2 ailments to 4. At 75 this spell was amazing, but as the lvl cap went to 99 and players got upgraded, as well as NMs, our own ability to remove status ailments stayed the same, even though NMs did get an upgrade to giving us status ailments. (LOL weakness + doom gg)

My reason for posting this is WHMs' ability to heal is just what it should be, perfect in my eyes honestly, but their ability to remove many ailments is very lacking and would like to see this fixed

So thank you in advance for these nice new toys^^ also please post any comments or ideas you have should you think it would help!
    (8)

Character
    Saricks
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    They still haven't added Charmra. This spell was mentioned a while back to remove charm status. I doubt they'll make a mass erase like spell when they still haven't finished this or the amnesia removal spells. I thought ensuna was that spell anyway?
    (0)
    Developers take notice when a post has a lot of likes. Please support your fellow posters if they make good suggestions or comments by clicking the like.

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I would like to see something done with Auras, our na spells and Divine Caress are useless in any situation involving Auras and nearly every NM has an Aura of some kind in newish content. Would also like to see Erase usable across the Alliance, same with Regen spells.

E: I could be wrong about Regen's targeting, but it's too early to confirm. Need moar coffee.
    (2)
    Last edited by Caketime; 11-06-2012 at 10:52 PM.

Character
    Noirin
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    in the case of multiple status down spells, i highly suggest using sacrifice on your priority tank, and anyone else should be erased until it's timer is up. aside from that i'd have to agree with what you're suggesting.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Sarick View Post
    I thought ensuna was that spell anyway?
    Esuna only removes afflictions that the WHM has on them.
    (2)

Character
    Goshiwoo
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Sacrifice > Esuna is a good combo.

Otherwise Yagrush is pretty much the solution right now. Keep at it!
    (0)

Character
    Ordoric
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    most issues said here could be fixed with divine veil but cross party erase would be helpfull, or a ja that alows removal of 2 or more eraseable effects
    (0)
    I think players are broken
    90 whm 90 blm 87 sch 79 drk 75 pld 75 smn 68 sam.

Character
    Talizorah
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    The idea behind my post is under the idea you are fighting something that does not allow you to spam ailment cures, such as legion. I am very aware that sacrifice and esuna are helpful, but when your fighting power NMs like a Gallu you dont have much time to do anything other than cure. Please keep in mind when replying to my post that I am talking about high end stuff such as odin II, legion, and ADL, not silly things like VW or aby.^^ (also divine veil without yagrush is only good once every 10min, im talking about mobs that spam ailments) keep the ideas coming!
    (0)

Character
    Ordoric
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    divine insparation ja or jt has some effect on esuna <just wondering whats the effect on orison cap +1>
    (0)
    I think players are broken
    90 whm 90 blm 87 sch 79 drk 75 pld 75 smn 68 sam.

Character
    Noirin
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordoric View Post
    divine insparation ja or jt has some effect on esuna <just wondering whats the effect on orison cap +1>
    the Orison Cap +1 and 2 Have the same effect as Yagrush,"Divine Veil"-occasionally changing your ailment curing spells into AoE spells.however unlike Yagrush it only procs ~10% of the time.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast