Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    WHM should of gotten Erase II that could remove multiple status ailments based on Healing Magic Skill.

Esuna currently sucks, it was created for WHM's to melee with party members and proved SE had absolutely zero idea what they were doing at the time. It needs to be made player target-able and able to remove multiple -na type debuffs, and again make it based on healing magic skill.
    (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Character
    Saricks
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    WHM should of gotten Erase II that could remove multiple status ailments based on Healing Magic Skill.

Esuna currently sucks, it was created for WHM's to melee with party members and proved SE had absolutely zero idea what they were doing at the time. It needs to be made player target-able and able to remove multiple -na type debuffs, and again make it based on healing magic skill.
    I second this, esuna is suckage because you need to have the status effect FIRST.
    (1)
    Developers take notice when a post has a lot of likes. Please support your fellow posters if they make good suggestions or comments by clicking the like.

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    That or unnerf Auspice (mwa ha ha), buff Cura (because Curaga is better in every single way currently), give White Mage some better defense against AoE attacks that aren't magical while under Afflatus Misery. Curaga is pretty amazing because it gets cheaper as you hit more targets and you have enough tiers to spam it, so while I'd like to be able to cure myself as well against relentless AoEs, it is kinda hard to do that if the mob has non-magical based AoE damage. Esuna is also amazing for mobs where you can withstand their effects and still be able to cast, although so many mobs abuse Silence/Petrify/Doom/Petrify/Hypersleep or other effects that this wouldn't even be possible if they didn't also essentially AoE death.

As a White Mage I'd love to be able to stand in the middle of the battle where all my AoEs would hit the relevant targets, even if I don't get to melee while I'm at it (this is kinda impossible as long as you have to choose between being able to swap between your Arka IV/Beneficus/Yagrush or fulltiming one of Gambateinn/Yagrush/Mjollnir, and even more impossible without native or even job ability based Dual Wield).

Afflatus Misery is so worthless right now. I know there are higher priorities right now then the evil twin of Afflatus Solace, but I hope to see it someday get some attention.
    (1)

Afflatus misery should probably cure hp based on total accumulated damage since last time you spent its charged up stuff, not just most recent damage.

And don't forget giving it JA haste, and let it boost Banish and Holy spells by a lot!
    (4)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2