Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Yugi >> In order to submit your request for review, I will need you to fill in the details better than just saying "Any". There are times the development team will copy your character that is having troubles, and recreate the issue. While this seems to be a concern multiple people are facing, we would ask you submit the information as is requested.

We cannot take the information from other people, we are afraid, as the thread creator needs to offer the details. If another person wants to submit the issue for them, please feel free to create your own thread with the details.

Thank you very much.

-SGM Jhanaka
    (0)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...curacy-problem

I created my own thread using my Bravura as an example, as well as copying and pasting the quoted material in the OP.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Thank you very much! We will go ahead and escalate these up, once again.

I will leave this thread open, as the OP can reply still, but lets just let them make their post, okay?

Have a great day!

-SGM Jhanaka
    (0)

Player
    Well the issue is affecting everyone anytime they cast the spell, so what should I write instead? Should I just place a random entry or just place one specifically for my character (ex: Race would then be Elvaan even if the issue isn't just for Elvaans)?
    (0)
    Last edited by Yugl; 11-11-2012 at 11:12 AM.

Hello Yugi!

Thank you for replying. Make it specific to your character, please. You can edit your first post, if you wish.

Thank you!

-SGM Jhanaka
    (0)

Player
    Updated post.
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    In order to follow this up, I went out and tested this myself for a while this morning with Full Break. Despite the NA description, our community sites have its duration structure being:
    100%: 1.00, 180 sec. duration
    200%: 1.00, 240 sec. duration
    300%: 1.00, 300 sec. duration

and they say that it can have a 50% resist duration (90 seconds/120 seconds/150 seconds respectively). I did Full Break half a dozen times against rabbits in Abyssea - La Theine (Easy Prey, approximately level 75) waiting 10 minutes every time and the only debuff I could get to land somewhat reliably was Attack Down, which landed for half duration. I got Evasion Down to land once for the full duration, but never saw Defense or Accuracy down.

So then I tried Armor Break (Defense Down). It fully resisted three times.

I used Weapon Break and it landed once for duration.

I switched weapons from Great Axe to Dagger and used Wasp Sting and Exenterator. Both landed for the expected durations, even though Exenterator gives an Accuracy Down debuff like the one from Full Break that doesn't land.

Then I switched to Great Sword and used Herculean Slash and Shockwave. Shockwave (Sleep) was totally resisted, but Herculean Slash landed for the proper duration.

Switching to Staff, Shell Crusher was totally resisted.

Going to Club, Flash Nova and Brainshaker landed fine, but Skullbreaker was entirely resisted.
    (2)
    Last edited by Byrth; 11-19-2012 at 02:58 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2