Character
    Avicia
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Update - Assault

Why not make an up date to Assault so it can be more easyer to do... Trying to find 2-5 people that are willing to do Assault is a pain. Even when it 1st came out it was a pain to find people. Get rid of the time limit or increse the time limit and drop the min players to 1+ so people can solo.
    (3)

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Assault was never easy to find ppl for. Even before the days of aby and 76+. Short of making it 1 person min to enter, i cant think of many things to do about it.

One thing i would like to see however is an increase in tags from 4 to 5. It might seem trivial, but with 5 assaults per tier it would make a difference. Most statics (if u can manage to get one) would run it once a week. Either other content, time, RL, w/e, prevents them from twice a week.

That means is you go 4/4 win on your run, your still left with that one last assault before you can do your promotion quest. Which means the following week, you have to do one assault, then a quest, instead of the next tier. So for a lot of ppl, that one less tag can effectively double the time it takes to complete assault. Which increases the odds that it will break down and never finish. (which iv experienced far to many times)
    (1)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I think the OP has a point. It can be hard to find people. Why not make the limit 2 people instead of 3? It's not like Salvage or Nyzul where there is even a remote chance of congestion.
    (0)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I definitely agree with this.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

><)))°€

Yer.

Unfortunately, rewards from Assault would have to be adjusted if they were to adjust the entry requirement.

Whether or not anyone would care at all if they removed every single “reward” from Assault missions other than the Nyzul Isle Investigation/Uncharted Region is probably rather obvious. ^^;

Some related threads:And an official reply:

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We are aware that with the current level of difficulty, it is possible to clear things with less than three people. However, we do not have plans of changing it so that you can solo/duo this content due to the fact that the "cost" of Assault-related content is 3 tags. Therefore, the rewards, and other aspects, are balanced for the "cost" of 3 people or more entering.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I would gladly spend 3 Assault tags to enter by myself.
    (2)

Player
    But then SEs shitty excuse wouldn't work D:
    (0)

Character
    Kriegsgott
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Caketime View Post
    I would gladly spend 3 Assault tags to enter by myself.
    SE should add more Assault Tag space then
    you can hold max 5 tags with Captain dosn sounds balanced
    (0)

1. Make old nyzul and assaults use army tags that are separate from the tags used for new Nyzul.
    2. Let us store up more of them than we can today.
    3. Add some new cool stuff to buy from assault points.
    4. Reduce entry requirements from 3 to 2. I say 2 because SE seems to think it's important that we can't do it entirely alone. This is sort of a compromise.

With these changes, I think most issues would be taken care of.
    (2)