Hello Fenrir, and happy Thanksgiving to all you Canadians out there!

My name is Serephim!

I played FFXI since shortly after NA launch and I quit FFXI about 3 years ago or so before Abyssea came out and the level cap was raised, and I never came back because I heard so many bad things about it all. Well, enough of the hearsay, I want to experience it first hand! I have been satisfying my ears and urge to play with the FFXI OST for so long now that I just couldn't keep the game out of my mind any longer. I NEED MY FIX! XD LOL!

Just finding out now that Unicorn was merged with Fenrir, so it looks like this will be my new home! (Which is fine by me because Fenrir is so much more badass than a Unicorn anyways!) Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I missed the FFXI community so much and haven't been able to find anything even close to it on any of the other MMO's I have played over the years!

If any of you old Unicorn vets remember me from what seems like so long ago, feel free to drop me a line!

I will be looking for a skilled but still friendly Linkshell to join if I can find one after this insanely long update finishes (its like reinstalling the game all over again! LOL!), also feel free to drop me a line. I don't remember all the jobs I had at 75 so I will list the ones I remember having for sure. (75 RDM, BLM, DRG, WAR, THF, MNK, PLD, BLU, SAM, SMN, RNG, NIN.) I think I had more, probably forgetting some since its been ages.

I look forward to seeing you all in Vana'diel once more!