Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Utsusemi: San?

Player
    I agree with Areayea, we should try to get the rest of Ni ninjustu, before we can even think about a San spell.
    (1)
    A time enjoyed is a time not wasted

Character
    Darwena
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I always said SE should give ninja the Ni tier spell. Having better debuff (Ni) would greatly help us w/o affecting the so beloved balance in the game.
    (0)

If it bleeds, I can kill it.
    If it doesn't bleeds...
    I can probably kill it too.

Player
    Well maybe they can take some time while they are adding our Ni spells and maybe rebalance it.
    (0)
    A time enjoyed is a time not wasted

Character
    Kuroganashi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    They should Lower the CAST / RECAST time for Ichi / Ni spells but also on top of that Increase the Duration of the spells. when we need to recast Kaka / Myoshu every time we gonna fight a NM in Skirmish , it gets QUITE annoying and slows down the DPS

also, Having Utsesumi:San would only be nice if the Recast would be in Agreement with ichi and ni , Can't have SAN if our Ichi / ni are Slow Recast

NIN does need a better DPS , as it is of now 10-28-2014 NIN Is Really good DD But still not same as a MNK for DPS.

A Smart / Good NIN can get close to DPS of a MNK by doing Skillchains however The Fact that they need to constantly stop to cast Kakka / Myoshu slows down DPS by alot, on top of that, Their WS DMG Needs to get a boost. MNK Victory Smite been doing 5~8 K in Skirm wherre NIN been only doing 3~4 K

Can't compare a MNK to a NIN , I know however to keep DPS of a DD they should at least make sure NIN Has better CRIT+ so WS always do a lil more DMG (to help them keep hate as well as help PT out)

Alot of NIN nowdays forget that they can ENFEEBLE mob too. Kurayami , Hojo , Jubaku , Aisha (it sucks but helps) , Yurin

For a NIN to be able to DPS well, it needs MARCH x2 HASTE (or HASTE II) and HASTE SAMBA ><

It is EXTREMELY Ridiculous >< the possibility of all those spells being on is VERY LOW (with the way ppl play their jobs nowdays.....)

They should definally give nin a DPS boost ^^

Oh also add some spells such as: Jubaku : NI , Monomi : NI , Yurin : NI , Aisha : NI , KAKKA : NI , Myoshu: Ni

Utsesumi : SAN giving 5 shadows (With EMP FEET+2 = 6) would be weird and throw off Balance the Ichi/ni Making ppl use only NI / SAN , I think that is why SE won't give us that spell......

Like some mobs can do "Stonega IV" even tho BLM never got it >.>

It is SE way to say "We are SUPERIOR to you all"

Either way, I say we keep NIN ALIVE !!!!!!

More ppl that post = more likelihood that they update NIN for the better

OMG DAKEN <3 (AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!)

they do need to do a lil more tweaking on it tho, making it do more DMG and maybe adding new Shurikens with
    "ADDITIONAL EFFECT" (Idk.... make it do Slow or Paralyze)

Be nice to have a Paralyze Shuriken (OMG like Relic Katana 119) :P Paralyze V (yes, plz !)

OH an idea just pop'd into my head too..........

Ninjutsu that is SELF TARGET: En-PARALYZE / EN-SLOW / EN-SILENCE / EN-BLIND / EN-ATK down / EN-DEF Down

IDK <.......> Just a stupid idea maybe but shit......... may not be so bad of an idea

NIN is an AMAZING JOB , just that ppl don't know how to play or don't see how amazing it is.

DUAL WIELD + HASTE CAP = Hundread FIST 24/7 + MARCH x2 + HASTE or HASTE II + HASTE SAMBA = Beyond Hundread Fist !!!!!!!!!!!

Really brings DPS up from Amazing ~> GODLY !!!!!!!!

Well, I gonna stop and let these ideas SINK down

Peace..............
    (0)
    Last edited by Kuroganashi; 10-29-2014 at 03:36 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4