Character
    Kuroku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 30

Character Name change

Is this possible? I've been looking around and can't find it, so I assume no.
    (0)

Character
    Zamiel
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    You can only name change if your name is indecent, such as street slang for swearing, a sexual inuendo, or something along those lines, or you can change servers and hope someone else has your name.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroku View Post
    Is this possible? I've been looking around and can't find it, so I assume no.
    A simple request for name change isn't possible (expect for the Zamms already listed), but you can get it depending on the time and money you're willing to spend.

What you can do is create a character sharing your current name on a different sever. Then, you pay to transfer your main to that same server, and your main (being the immigrant and late-comer), would have to change names; a prompt would come up, and from there you would be free to choose the name of your liking.

All that'd be left is to wait the required amount of time before paying to go back to your old server.
    (1)

Thanks for the help Zamms and Sunrider. Unfortunately, we do not offer a name change service. A required name change could come from having an offensive name, a server change with a pre-existing name, or restoring a deleted character with a pre-existing name. My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
    (0)