Character
    Talizorah
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

New 2 hour abilities

I was thinking that maybe SE should add some form of new, potent ability for all jobs; perhaps new 2 hour abilities to go on top of the current ones. Example: A new 2 hour ability for WHM that removes weakness, or a new 2 hour ability for RDM that allows them to cast a single very potent magic spell, such as Breakga or even Death. Effects of something to that degree, as such an idea has a lot of room for creative thought. Again though theses are just two examples that I thought up, I believe that new 2 hour abilities to go on top of the current ones would be a cool idea if something like it were to happen.
    (0)

Your Rdm example sounds like something Blm should get.

What makes sense for a new Rdm 2h in my opinion is them for 1m receiving access to every spell that black mage and white mage gets up to that current level and it's definitely not overpowered in the slightest.
    (0)

Character
    Talizorah
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I dont care if rdm gets any of that or not, it was just a simple example that first popped into my head, the entire point of me making this thread was for the idea of new 2 hour abililties for ALL jobs.
    (0)
    Last edited by hollowsgrief; 03-19-2011 at 03:18 PM.

Character
    Limar
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 90
    I dont really think we need this. True, there is always room for improvement. But Chainspell or Benediction are already awesome.
    That adjustments are a cool idea, but really not necessary.

But, there are still Jobs where is really big room for improvement. So I guess we could still adjust SOME abilities. Such as Mijin Gakure. Maybe(!) Mighty Strikes (it's cool, but maybe the duration could be extented). EES. Maybe Blood Weapon. Astral Flow.

We know Square-Enix thinks about 2hrs, because they already made changes to DRG 2hr (we can see they already changed one 2hr completly here), Mijin Gakure or soon Azure Lore. I hope they can see some room for changes in some others.
    (0)

Character
    Laraul
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 97
    I think the two hour recast should be reduced to an hour (it'll still be refered to as a 2hr ability cuz it's been that way for nine years).
    (0)

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Yeah 1 Hour wouldn't really break anything and might prompt people to use their 2hrs better.
    (0)

Character
    Kalsena
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I actually think 2 hours should be 30 minutes, but that's just me believing none of them are THAT game breaking.
    (0)

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    MNK every 30 minutes would be sweet, but too sweet? Maybe. Probably not.
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ManaKing View Post
    MNK every 30 minutes would be sweet, but too sweet? Maybe. Probably not.
    MNK's is kind of useless now, just have a WHM, DNC and a BRD I believe that gives better results then hundred Fists too.
    (0)