Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Buff Other Support jobs

Buff other support jobs to be able to compete with embrava, and perfect defense. nerf it a little not a complete make it useless nerf. Think this throu SE, dont go out on a whim. Alot of people spend days, weeks, getting equipment for sch and smn just to reach that 500 cap enhancing or whatever they need for smn. its not fair to us.
    (1)

I think a spell like Regain. 10 ticks w/ max enhancing for rdm would do wonders. Add regain brd songs, and buff the attack speed, attack, and defense songs on bard.
    (0)

Character
    Kaup
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I always felt that RDM should have a job trait that enhances the effect of it's single target buffs. I don't mean composure or the gear that makes them last 15 seconds longer either. I mean what is the point of doing single target when WHM and SCH and AoE them natively.

RDM can sub SCH and AoE some of the spells but really it just limits it's sub and offers no advantage over SCH main.
    (0)

Character
    Lokithor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    At the very least, Bard needs another tier of March and a Regain song.
    (1)

Player
    Regain Ill agree with but March, eh. So far as I know using AMarch+VMarch(Marcato)=Magic Haste Cap with BRD alone so long as you have the gear, which seems about how it should be in my opinion. With another song it would probably be to easy to hit magic haste cap, which also lowers the value of Gjallarhorn.
    (1)

Character
    Kaup
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Regain Ill agree with but March, eh. So far as I know using AMarch+VMarch(Marcato)=Magic Haste Cap with BRD alone so long as you have the gear, which seems about how it should be in my opinion. With another song it would probably be to easy to hit magic haste cap, which also lowers the value of Gjallarhorn.
    Yes, but if you had a regain song, most BRDs would only be able to give just 1 march then. Ghorn would have the same issue. Only a Dharp BRD would be able to use the old marches + regain then.

Not that BRD really needs any help really, it is a strong support job regardless.
    (1)

Player
    I thought you could use the Emp Harp for 2 of the songs and the Relic Horn for the other 2, unless I am mistaken.
    (0)

Character
    Kaup
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I thought you could use the Emp Harp for 2 of the songs and the Relic Horn for the other 2, unless I am mistaken.
    That would still make them a Dharp BRD now wouldn't it?
    (1)

Player
    Yes but it wouldn't lower the effect of the Horn. If they added a new march then people could simply make a Dharp & cap magic haste as well as give Regain without ever making the Horn, but without a new march, a BRD would need both to make full effect of them both, so that neither item loses its benefits.
    (1)

Character
    Kaup
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Yes but it wouldn't lower the effect of the Horn. If they added a new march then people could simply make a Dharp & cap magic haste as well as give Regain without ever making the Horn, but without a new march, a BRD would need both to make full effect of them both, so that neither item loses its benefits.
    Except BRD doesn't really need regain. It already is the strongest support in the game still.
    (1)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast