Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    Ok, you just lost me, if were not counting in the Regain song that was suggested, why did we need an Emp Harp in the 1st place!? @_@
    (0)

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by AceTaru View Post
    I think a spell like Regain. 10 ticks w/ max enhancing for rdm would do wonders. Add regain brd songs, and buff the attack speed, attack, and defense songs on bard.

No!

Regain is COR only

Also BRD is already king of buff job after embrava nerf with march, and still giving them regain? Where's the balance.
    (0)

Character
    Meuporg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Afania View Post
    No!

Regain is COR only
    sch have regain, will still have regain after embrava nerf

lol 1TP tick but still regain
    (2)

Greetings everyone!

I have a couple responses from the development team in regards to your feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by AceTaru View Post
    I think a spell like Regain. 10 ticks w/ max enhancing for rdm would do wonders.
    This might be possible, but in order to avoid another situation like Embrava it would require some thinking to implement it properly. While nothing has been decided as of yet, we’d like to add Haste II in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokithor View Post
    At the very least, Bard needs another tier of March and a Regain song.
    We are planning to add a higher tier March in the future. However, this is a ways off, and this would be a song that not everyone would be able to get.

As for a Regain song, we do not have any plans of implementing one.
    (9)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Zagen
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    This might be possible, but in order to avoid another situation like Embrava it would require some thinking to implement it properly. While nothing has been decided as of yet, we’d like to add Haste II in this case.
    Yup regain alone is why Embrava was broken... Do the devs honestly think that was the sole reason it is overpowered and used to combat their idea of good game design?
    (0)
    Last edited by Zagen; 11-07-2012 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Correcting was to is since the nerf hasn't happened yet.

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I am sensing sam sub being abused for tp regain. Basically they dont want you to be able to perform WS over and over, yet they make sure the mob kill you instantly. As for Haste II for RDM, not sure if they want to be invited for haste only similar to what RDM was used for during ToAU merit party, haste and refresh monkey. We already have regain spell, Sch has it, focus on buffing that one, make it up to 3TP gained at 400 enhancing magic, problem solved. Stop avoiding the issue here. Adjust the battle design not the way people are using the spells and job ability, which is working as intended. TO WIN.
    (3)
    Last edited by Luvbunny; 11-07-2012 at 04:50 AM.

We are planning to add a higher tier March in the future. However, this is a ways off, and this would be a song that not everyone would be able to get.
    Then why bother? What is with this fascination of the developers to make things so unattainable to most people? Just to piss most people off? Ridiculous.
    (25)

Character
    Creelo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Regain Ill agree with but March, eh. So far as I know using AMarch+VMarch(Marcato)=Magic Haste Cap with BRD alone so long as you have the gear, which seems about how it should be in my opinion. With another song it would probably be to easy to hit magic haste cap, which also lowers the value of Gjallarhorn.
    Just want to poke head in and say that AMarch + Marcato'd VMarch don't cap magic Haste, even with 99 Gjallarhorn. It's actually 3-4% shy of the cap (408/1024 Haste, as opposed to cap of 448/1024).

Also, as long as Daurdabla songs are up, you can overwrite them with Gjallarhorn; only the first casts of the 1-2 extra songs with Daurdabla need be cast with Daurdabla.
    (0)

Character
    Creelo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Creelo View Post
    Just want to poke head in and say that AMarch + Marcato'd VMarch don't cap magic Haste, even with 99 Gjallarhorn. It's actually 3-4% shy of the cap (408/1024 Haste, as opposed to cap of 448/1024).

Also, as long as Daurdabla songs are up, you can overwrite them with Gjallarhorn; only the first casts of the 1-2 extra songs with Daurdabla need be cast with Daurdabla.
    Edit: Would just like to add that I'm annoyed with how I've been asking what the hell was up with the new March animation found in the dats ages ago in the Bard Job forums, and it wasn't until now that a response was actually given. :/

Edit 2: Whoops, I didn't properly edit last post, sorry! x.x
    (0)

Character
    Snprphnx
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Greetings everyone!

I have a couple responses from the development team in regards to your feedback.

As for a Regain song, we do not have any plans of implementing one.
    how about adding in some form of Snapshot spell or song
    (3)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast