Character
    Nahal
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90

Nebula +1 Fastcast

So, I've been wondering about this for a while, and i couldnt think of anywhere else to post this. Does anyone actually know what the value of the fastcast on the gloves, body and legs is? As a blm rdm brd whm, i've always had a thing for fastcast, even more so since the whole windower scripts thing came in big, the results from it are great. not that i advocate using illegal plugins or do so in any way, of course. but fastcast is a great boost, increases BLMs DPS and WHM, BLM, RDMs efficiency. not as needed on rdm since they have 35% from JT and hat alone (still chasing that damn relic body) but as yes i've not come across any other fast cast in the legs or hands slots, the body is nice too for some jobs, although if its less that 5% its better to have the a crystaline prophecy body aug. now, i would test these myself, but at 900k-1mil for each, not to mention their rarity, i dont feel like forking out that kind of money to test for myself. so does anyone have these peices and know what their fastcast value is?

Are they worth the pricetag?
    (0)
    Me ----> FF14, "I am dissapoint."
    BLM RDM BRD WHM BLU 90
    WAR DNC SCH NIN 50

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Since pretty much no one ever makes them, there's no info.
    Besides there's little to no info on the values of pretty much all of the 80+ gear.
    (0)

Character
    Nahal
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90
    i know, so much stat collecting, so little time, and so much innability to do it currently
    (0)
    Me ----> FF14, "I am dissapoint."
    BLM RDM BRD WHM BLU 90
    WAR DNC SCH NIN 50