Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Character
    Greffex
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Llana_Virren View Post
    Failtroll is fail. Using PD isn't for gimps... its for groups that actually want to WIN in Legion or ADL.
    Can win adl without it, and for certain you can win mul without it my linkshell does it.

More importantly however you can still use pd even after the nerf.
    (1)

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    my problem is with the nerf to PD is that they expect us to get 600 smn magic to cap its use when thats not possible to obtain at out current status. Its not fair that our 2hr that we are only wanted for is dependent on a stat we can't get while all other 2hrs are obtainable at this point for their respective jobs to maximize their use.
    (0)

Character
    Mdkuser
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamin View Post
    I wanted to try to keep this as simple as possible.

If you want to let the dev know that you do not like these changes, please hit LIKE on this OP. Let's keep this simple and leave all opinion and discussion in other threads (there are plenty on this topic already). This thread is not meant to be a place to voice alternatives, etc. Doing so will just become another end-less display of debate and back and forth and we will lose the main focus, which is that 'This is NOT what we want'.

If you like the changes, please refrain from commenting and just not hit the LIKE button and move on. If you want to debate the changes, please do so in another thread.

Let us show SE that we CAN show them a clear and concise message which is: "NO, the playerbase do not like this at all".
    yes to embrava/PD nerf but only if content is reworked from the ground up (ADL/Nyzul/Legion).
    (3)

Character
    Sargent
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondplanet View Post
    my problem is with the nerf to PD is that they expect us to get 600 smn magic to cap its use when thats not possible to obtain at out current status.
    They're not expecting us to reach 600 skill, they're just announcing that there is a cap. It's also a way to kill off Perfect Defence mules/half assed Summoners.
    (1)
    SMN99/SAM99/DNC99/PLD99/THF99
    Summoning magic skill: 545
    Hvergelmir 90

Character
    Dirtyfinger
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Llana_Virren View Post
    Failtroll is fail. Using PD isn't for gimps... its for groups that actually want to WIN in Legion or ADL.

You do know a lot of shells farm Mul without PD, the PDless strats have turned out to be some of the better ones.

And ADL can be done without PD, PD takes some of the luck factor away, but is in no way needed to win.
    (0)
    Masamune
    Arma up next!

Character
    Mdkuser
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    What's the difference between using PD and stun locking a mob? none so stop justifying legion.
    (1)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Monchat View Post
    What's the difference between using PD and stun locking a mob? none so stop justifying legion.
    PD requires one SMN to make melee invincible for a fight, Squall requires several SMN with high skill and magic accuracy and even then it can be resisted on certain mobs.
    (2)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargent View Post
    They're not expecting us to reach 600 skill, they're just announcing that there is a cap. It's also a way to kill off Perfect Defence mules/half assed Summoners.
    that wasn't what my post was all about, you only quoted the first portion, i was noting the fact the all other jobs can get full effect out of their 2hr while summoner now can't.
    (0)

Character
    Llana
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Monchat View Post
    But they found a strategy that doesn't use PD! That makes them better than those who use PD! C'mon know, it wouldn't be FFXI without the semi-elites trying to act like they're so much better than everyone else just for finding a new quick-n-easy that isn't (yet) nerfed.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    If you can't out-claim someone who's AFK, you need to find a new game to play.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    if only it was 1/3 of ther HP, that would be the case if you would be hit on your PDT gear in Legion ._., otherwise you are maybe looking at 1/2 of your HP going down ._.
    I sadly haven't had a chance to do Legion really, just going from what I heard, but in either case its terrible we have to basically prevent the enemy from doing anything just to have a shot at killing them... So far as I understand its a fight to see who can disable the others ability to fight 1st, you, or the mob.
    (1)

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast