Character
    Xiozan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

*Where's the "new additions and adjustments"...

Quote Originally Posted by Rukkirii View Post
    At the moment, there are no plans for adding new frames but we do plan on making the various roles that players have requested possible by making attachments more unique through new additions and adjustments.

Keep your eyes out for those updates!
    This was mentioned back in April 2012; however to date... we haven't heard anything about the new additions? or any follow-up adjustments after April 2012... has the Puppetmaster job reached it's end?

I also recall something being mentioned on the "Road Map" referencing the Tactical Processor...

If the devs can please take a few moments and shed some light on where we are with regards to the Puppetmaster job, it would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks!
    (5)

{DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations.

You must have missed the memo: any changes planned for this year have now taken lower priority due to the new expansion being released. Especially for pet jobs - See Cait Sith and Atomos discussion in SMN thread.
    (1)

Character
    Ihnako
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    No, you missed the memo that said that everyone is working on FFXIV 2.0 so they will turn the tide.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnako View Post
    No, you missed the memo that said that everyone is working on FFXIV 2.0 so they will turn the tide.
    Good luck with that. I shan't be starting another SE online game. I have learned my lesson!
    (2)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    Good luck with that. I shan't be starting another SE online game. I have learned my lesson!
    Me either, as much as FF14 does looks good, and Yoshi P did an amazing job turning the game around. I think the real killer for FF11 in Japan is not FF14, it is actually Dragon Quest Online.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Luvbunny View Post
    Me either, as much as FF14 does looks good, and Yoshi P did an amazing job turning the game around. I think the real killer for FF11 in Japan is not FF14, it is actually Dragon Quest Online.
    FF14 looked good when it first came out too... 2 years later it's still not living up to how it looked though lol. They should never have released it in the state it was in. Think my next PC game will be the new Command and Conquer.
    (0)

Character
    Ihnako
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    C&C? Hmm... will it be published by EA?
    In case it will be published by EA - hands off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I can't stress it often enough)
    (0)
    Last edited by Ihnako; 10-29-2012 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnako View Post
    C&C? Hmm... will it be published by EA?
    In case it will be published by EA - hands off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I can't stress it often enough)
    You're right I was actually extremely disappointed with the last one I got (C&C4). I bought it because I was going away for 3 months where they didn't have internet. Though after buying it I realised I still needed internet to play even though it was single player. Spent ages finding a patch so I could play it without internet ><
    (0)