Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Btw the OP posted a good idea, suggesting SE to find out more about what the consumers think about the game they are playing and getting free market research to make the game better. I think it is important for them to let us know that we matters, and not just japanese players. When you see so many threads asking for adjustment to Campaign, they should be grateful that there are interest to contents and getting free suggestion and opinions and let us know what their plans are. The same can be said with all those negative feedbacks to the new 2 hours, neo nyzul adjustments, legion unrealistic difficulty, etc... Instead we are getting mostly silent treatments, and just shotgun approach with bad news one after another with very little explanation and rational thinking behind these so called "adjustment".
    (3)

Hello folks!

Some of your feedback has been heard and if you placed a GM call a survey will be sent to your e-mail. Now granted the survey is geared toward Customer Service suggestions, there are free form areas where you can give your advice.

I do not want you guys to think "oh great, a survey where our suggestions are sent to the garbage can..." because it is not true; the management team is sent the results on a regular basis and policy/procedure may be changed from what is said in these survey; we want to know what you think whether it be good or bad... we can only improve if you share what is troubling you through the Official means we have offered.

Our customer's will only be able to take one Survey per month as we did not want to spam our customers emails. Pushing a questionnaire every time you login to game or the forums might be overkill and we would lose important data if "false" answers.

I will step out of this thread and let you continue with your ideas.

Thank you,

-SGM Jhanaka
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvbunny View Post
    LOL - I am just stating the obvious, a lot of these adjustment really hurt the overall players who did not even abuse the system to begin with, but it would be nice to have those options especially for new players or returning players. As for my negative comments, well have you seen the many negative news that being delivered to us lately? Not to mention they were trying to backtrack their promise of TH gears to make up for the jug pet TH nerf. Empty promises of new avatar for SMN. This so called adjustment to War and Mnk and tp gain. The list goes on and on and on. The worst of it, they have test servers, where they should be able to see this. Not to mention this nerf come almost two years since they were introduced. One often wonders what is going on there in the office. It's like they are backtracking any good intention they did with all the wonderful changes to the game in 2010-2011 and now trying to make the game not so very accessible again to all. This omen does not bode well, especially in light of a new expansion about to be released in the horizon. Do we really have to wait five years to have the expansion completed like WoTG?? and another 6 years before they give us another expansion after SoA?
    thing is you have to remember they scavenged our dev team and gave us the 14 rejects so the people that had actually tried to do good work went to 14 and continued on doing so, while we got a skeleton crew of misfits who also have no understanding of the game or player base, not that they would have considering how well 14 turned out on them -.-
    (3)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The mystery is solved I suppose we will get the original team who actually came up with Embrava in the first place instead of these band of misfits reject who apparently a master when it comes to creating a fail content, it all makes sense when you look at the original FF14 at launch, a disaster on massive proportion that is tainting the FF brands overall.
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIST View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by newmonkey View Post
    Luv in every post you are going on about how much you hate se, why don't you just quit you obviously arn't very happy so quit and stop bitching all over the place.

No offence ment but damn every post ive read from you today has been nothing but moaning, just quit the game.
    hehe... Luv is just the resident Cynic I guess. Unfortunately, there is often a lot of truth buried between the lines.
    I only ever see rage between their lines, and lots of foaming at the mouth. If there's any truth to it, I'm pretty sure it's accidental. Like in this case. Posting the same shit over and over again in every thread, and not informational, just inflammatory, accusing the producer and the development team, calling them names every chance they get. Nothing but a child screaming, tossing their toys around and smearing poop on the wall because it dislikes their parents' decision to go to grandma.
    (3)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    That is your opinion. Seems like I am not the only person who are quite dissatisfied with all these recent updates, perhaps you should read better.
    (2)

Character
    Kriegsgott
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvbunny View Post
    That is your opinion. Seems like I am not the only person who are quite dissatisfied with all these recent updates, perhaps you should read better.
    i can understand luvbunny very well
    for myself i was trying to play nice with SE too spend a lot time and effort for gathering nice ideas/infos/feedback for Campaign there were tons of Threads old & new on the Hottopic for almost 2 months there were not a single reply so the question is why should i hide my feelings about SE ?
    dont understand me wrong i like the game a lot i'm from the oldschool group (lvling in bibiki bay) but the only reason why i keep playing ar my friends
    ( i dont care if anyone have a problem with my broken english you got the point )
    (3)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I got your points, you actually spend time to formulate a good suggestion for fixing and improving campaign and make it more attractive for casual players to do. Threads after threads asking for Campaign fixing and many others fixes on WoTG contents goes unnoticed. The same goes to all those RDMs thread and Summoner's thread as well. I mean what do you expect, if they are going to do their way in adjusting contents they should at least return the favor by boosting certain spells in Scholar repertoire to make up the difference (adloquium potency to 3tp gain per tick) and adjusting the so called Legion and Neo Nyzul events which started this Embrava + PD debacles in the first place.
    (1)

Character
    Saricks
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhanaka View Post
    Hello folks!

Some of your feedback has been heard and if you placed a GM call a survey will be sent to your e-mail. Now granted the survey is geared toward Customer Service suggestions, there are free form areas where you can give your advice.

I do not want you guys to think "oh great, a survey where our suggestions are sent to the garbage can..." because it is not true; the management team is sent the results on a regular basis and policy/procedure may be changed from what is said in these survey; we want to know what you think whether it be good or bad... we can only improve if you share what is troubling you through the Official means we have offered.

If people don't want to answer all they need to do is hit the OPT-OUT option when they log on. it's that simple. The system you speak of is an OPT-IN and IMHO is counter productive. You're not only alienating people who aren't active on the forums you're listening to a few of the vocal minority. The silent majority won't even know what's going on.

Most people you are upset leave first ask questions later taking their money with them. If you want to show these people up you need to put it in their faces that you care not whisper to a select few.

Also if you want to promote players to give other working solutions why not make contest "How would you fix this" giving in game rewards for complex solutions to players who think outside the box. Promote good suggestions by giving weekly prizes to problem solvers who post ideas that make it to the polls.

Our customer's will only be able to take one Survey per month as we did not want to spam our customers emails. Pushing a questionnaire every time you login to game or the forums might be overkill and we would lose important data if "false" answers.

I will step out of this thread and let you continue with your ideas.

Thank you,

-SGM Jhanaka
    NO no no. I promoted this idea a few days ago before the OP in another topic. I'm glad that there is a repeat of it in it's own topic. Contacting a GM in a passive way isn't listening to the customers. To me it sounds like "they're mad lets tell them will give a oppion poll by request maybe they'll STFU and think we care. Why, only a select few will step up to the plate and do the comments or request the email. This is simply to limiting the community. If only a few people who know about the poll it isn't going to get the participation level you need to make good judgments.

The vote systems NEED to be like the PS2 poll when you log on the game so EVERYONE is actively involved. We need a proactive attempt for collecting user data not some whimsical passive system where a couple people who want to speak their minds get a voice. Your customers want to be ASK "please tell us how well we're doing" not "We realize your pissed off contact us for a method to closed application about your opinions"
    (9)
    Last edited by Sarick; 10-24-2012 at 09:16 PM.
    Developers take notice when a post has a lot of likes. Please support your fellow posters if they make good suggestions or comments by clicking the like.

Player
    As much as I think it sounds a bit... harsh... what you said makes sense, and isn't wrong. Asking everyone, and asking only those who directly wish to give input, are different things entirely.
    (2)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast