Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Square enix,Please! Start listening to us.(use more questionnaires)

It is certainly feeling like Square Enix isn't listening the the community anymore and when it does, it feels more like we're treated like idiots that have no idea whats going on.When the real case is that we are the ones paying for content and probably have played it more than the dev teams.

So I had an idea, that Square Enix every 1-3 month please start putting out multiple choice questionnaires in all languages asking questions on the big topic on the forums as a whole (NA/JP/EU forums together) rather than just telling us it should be like this or that.

For example, Nyzle isle V2 has been out long enough for people to understand how it works (probably more than you) so you could ask say 5 Questions on it.

1. Do you feel that Nyzle needs adjusting : Yes, No
    2. How many Astrums should you need to make the armor on the floor above : 2,5,10,25
    3. Do you feel lamp floors should be removed to make it fairer you legit players: Yes, No
    4. Would you like a way to get floor 100 in multiple runs if it's too difficult for your group : Yes, No
    5. Do you feel the none 100 floor bosses drops should be reworked to be more worthwhile: Yes, No

Then if the result indicated that players felt it needed adjusting (say 70%+ ) then out of the other options you should adjust using the most popular suggestion/s.

While I'm sure this will probably be ignored (i don't like to be wrong but i'd love to be wrong here) here are a list of reasons why i feel questionnaires are the way to go.

1. If they are available in all languages, then you can easily get feedback from all the player bases JP/NA/EU together. (and NA/EU players will feel less ignored)

2. Less people will quit knowing that if something is considered unfair in 3 month you'll review it and amend it if/when people vote for it and players will feel more apart of the game it's self.

3. You'll be able to get real feedback from more of the players base rather than the people who post alot. (point here is that some people hate posting cause of trolls or that it has been said a million time in a flood of posts so this way 1 person = 1 vote)

4. Lastly, It'll be alot easier to see how players feel than reading an 200 post thread.
    (33)
    Last edited by Rezeak; 10-24-2012 at 08:02 AM.
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Character
    Miyara
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    That's cute, you think SE cares.
    (27)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    LMAO, yeah really cute idea. This will not bode well with their new vision of screw the players in any ways possible, drive them to quit playing the games altogether, and make them hate SE brand with passion. Need to get a new set of glasses, they don't care about us, they never do, never will, and will continue to do what they want every single time.
    (4)

Character
    Afterdarkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Luv in every post you are going on about how much you hate se, why don't you just quit you obviously arn't very happy so quit and stop bitching all over the place.

No offence ment but damn every post ive read from you today has been nothing but moaning, just quit the game.
    (4)

Character
    Saricks
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I offered this idea but got no backing from the community. If you want them to listen to the community they need to first have some response that can see what the majority wants not the few minorities on these forums. IMHO the developers see us as sheep in fields of cocaine. It only matters if a large majority cry out or start leaving for greener pastures.

My solution was to do those questionnaires every week when we log on asking the COMMUNITY what they wanted etc. in a vote. You realize, PS2 was canceled in USA because of those votes. They did another poll years ago that ask for the community forums etc. That is why we have them now.

If you don't like some of the changes the reason we're getting them is because the community isn't given much of a voice outside these forums. One thing is for sure the people who decide to leave because the developers are making mistakes aren't going to say goodbye. It's only the people who care enough to explain themselves that will do that.
    (0)
    Developers take notice when a post has a lot of likes. Please support your fellow posters if they make good suggestions or comments by clicking the like.

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Fields of Cocaine? Where?!
    (1)

Character
    Saricks
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Caketime View Post
    Fields of Cocaine? Where?!
    It's symbolism that people are addicted enough to roll over and play dead most of the time.
    (1)
    Developers take notice when a post has a lot of likes. Please support your fellow posters if they make good suggestions or comments by clicking the like.

Quote Originally Posted by newmonkey View Post
    Luv in every post you are going on about how much you hate se, why don't you just quit you obviously arn't very happy so quit and stop bitching all over the place.

No offence ment but damn every post ive read from you today has been nothing but moaning, just quit the game.
    hehe... Luv is just the resident Cynic I guess. Unfortunately, there is often a lot of truth buried between the lines.
    (1)
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarick View Post
    It's symbolism that people are addicted enough to roll over and play dead most of the time.
    I was hoping for actual Cocaine.
    (1)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIST View Post
    hehe... Luv is just the resident Cynic I guess. Unfortunately, there is often a lot of truth buried between the lines.
    LOL - I am just stating the obvious, a lot of these adjustment really hurt the overall players who did not even abuse the system to begin with, but it would be nice to have those options especially for new players or returning players. As for my negative comments, well have you seen the many negative news that being delivered to us lately? Not to mention they were trying to backtrack their promise of TH gears to make up for the jug pet TH nerf. Empty promises of new avatar for SMN. This so called adjustment to War and Mnk and tp gain. The list goes on and on and on. The worst of it, they have test servers, where they should be able to see this. Not to mention this nerf come almost two years since they were introduced. One often wonders what is going on there in the office. It's like they are backtracking any good intention they did with all the wonderful changes to the game in 2010-2011 and now trying to make the game not so very accessible again to all. This omen does not bode well, especially in light of a new expansion about to be released in the horizon. Do we really have to wait five years to have the expansion completed like WoTG?? and another 6 years before they give us another expansion after SoA?
    (6)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast