Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Kriegsgott
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    I think you messed up there. If only "some" is getting through, there what's the point of the forums and MODs?
    would be funny if only "some" geting SoA and all other people just dont care about it til NA/EU's geting more respect!
    (2)

Character
    Saricks
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhanaka View Post
    Hello folks!

Some of your feedback has been heard and if you placed a GM call a survey will be sent to your e-mail. Now granted the survey is geared toward Customer Service suggestions, there are free form areas where you can give your advice.

I do not want you guys to think "oh great, a survey where our suggestions are sent to the garbage can..." because it is not true; the management team is sent the results on a regular basis and policy/procedure may be changed from what is said in these survey; we want to know what you think whether it be good or bad... we can only improve if you share what is troubling you through the Official means we have offered.

Our customer's will only be able to take one Survey per month as we did not want to spam our customers emails. Pushing a questionnaire every time you login to game or the forums might be overkill and we would lose important data if "false" answers.

I will step out of this thread and let you continue with your ideas.

Thank you,

-SGM Jhanaka
    Add me then you know my Email... I'm available in game like always.
    (0)
    Developers take notice when a post has a lot of likes. Please support your fellow posters if they make good suggestions or comments by clicking the like.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4