Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Saricks
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    As much as I think it sounds a bit... harsh... what you said makes sense, and isn't wrong. Asking everyone, and asking only those who directly wish to give input, are different things entirely.
    Are you responding to me?

If so I'm lost in which direction you're supporting. Do you think the polls should be passively REQUESTED. Or actively promoted each to everyone?

Oddly, Part of my post got deleted.

I suggested that to curve false answers customers could be given the option to OPT out instead of the OPT in. Right now everyone who pays a monthly fee is already there. If they don't want to be involved they can simply say ask later or no thanks.

IT'S THAT SIMPLE! everyone would be actively involved in "How are we doing" not just the vocal minority.
    (0)
    Developers take notice when a post has a lot of likes. Please support your fellow posters if they make good suggestions or comments by clicking the like.

Player
    I am agreeing with you, asking people only when they choose to take it kinda gives stupid results, more people will end up complaining than complementing most likely no matter if content is good or not, so it leads to false overall info. However if they were to do it for everyone no matter what then you end up with a real answer between everyones thoughts. Just the way you started out saying it sounded a bit aggressive, and admittedly I like Jhanaka, he replies to us quite a bit & sounds nicer about things than our reps do, so it just kinda sounded a bit, harsh, as I put it originally.
    (3)

Character
    Meuporg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    I only ever see rage between their lines, and lots of foaming at the mouth. If there's any truth to it, I'm pretty sure it's accidental. Like in this case. Posting the same shit over and over again in every thread, and not informational, just inflammatory, accusing the producer and the development team, calling them names every chance they get. Nothing but a child screaming, tossing their toys around and smearing poop on the wall because it dislikes their parents' decision to go to grandma.
    agree

Quote Originally Posted by Luvbunny View Post
    Seems like I am not the only person who are quite dissatisfied with all these recent updates, .
    agree too, but 90% of your post are nothing more than crybabying "abyssea is awesome, everything after is S..t"
    (1)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by hiko View Post
    agree too, but 90% of your post are nothing more than crybabying "abyssea is awesome, everything after is S..t"
    I am only voicing my dissatisfaction - especially after a barrage of batshit insane crazy announcement, from the LOL new 2 hours idea (BST new 2 hours ability as the most idiotic one), backtracking TH gears for other jobs in lieu of TH jug pet nerf, Caith Sith not arriving as promised, Rdm's plea for job improvement goes unnoticed, suggestion for improvement to Campaign and Walk of Echoes are ignored, Meeble Burrow being a huge let down, blinkering fiasco, massive adjustment to War, Monk, Sch and Smn, refusing to add HMP to other VW events and make them more attractive for other people to do, the list can go on and on.

I really wish Abyssea is not that awesome, and its hallo effect is minimal, but currently as it is now, Abyssea and Dynamis are the only two in game activities that are bearable and somewhat fun to do in this game. The game is a huge grindfest, that is not a secret, but there are FUN ENJOYABLE grind (killing abyssea NMs with different job set ups, having fun with atmas, dyna farming when camps are not overcrowded, walk of echoes, campaign) and there are RETARDED grinds (just insert all the new events after abyssea).
    (3)

Character
    Meuporg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    there is no need to voice it 50 times per day
    (1)

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Complaining about others' complaining just adds to the negativity.
    (3)

Character
    Trisscar
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    A point of contention: They have never listened to the players. Which is why I was surprised when they made forums for us and opened a test server.
    (2)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    When you are unhappy about their retarded ideas, you should voice your opinion, especially when you still care enough about the game to take time to let them know. When no one cares, and no one gives a shit, then they really should be worried because the game means nothing to these players and soon they will move on to other games that actually listened to what their players want.
    (5)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhanaka View Post
    Some of your feedback has been heard...
    I think you messed up there. If only "some" is getting through, there what's the point of the forums and MODs?
    (10)

Player
    Well maybe if we say it enough they might pay a bit more attention so we shut up after the 1st time, instead we are always ignored & our wants are twisted to fit SE's want of how to adjust it in a bad way that isn't what we asked for.
    (3)

11. 10-25-2012 07:03 AM

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast