Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
    Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Garota View Post

I absolutely love how the SCH is still casting Embrava on the SAM... Psh! Like if a SAM even cares for Embrava anymore... Go go Refresh effect!
    haste is still good...
    (0)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    We didn't use Embrava for the regain effect, though it was really nice. We used it for the massive Haste boost coupled with high HP regen. Made it so you could easily cap magic haste out while ensuring you DD's kept alive (provided they weren't one shoted).
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Character
    Llana
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    We didn't use Embrava for the regain effect, though it was really nice. We used it for the massive Haste boost coupled with high HP regen. Made it so you could easily cap magic haste out while ensuring you DD's kept alive (provided they weren't one shoted).
    I'm an advocator of dropping the Regen effect in exchange for keeping regain. It's more attuned to the actual spell.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    If you can't out-claim someone who's AFK, you need to find a new game to play.

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Llana_Virren View Post
    I'm an advocator of dropping the Regen effect in exchange for keeping regain. It's more attuned to the actual spell.
    I'm in favor of giving RDM the Regain spell, and make RDM SP2 turn all enfeebling and enhancing magic into aoe.
    That way, RDM actually stands a chance of being invited for events again, and melee get their precious Regain.
    (1)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Zagen
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennotsukai View Post
    haste is still good...
    If the regen is irrelevant a decent BRD does the same Haste, a good brd does nearly capped magical haste, a great brd does capped magical haste every 3 minutes.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Garota View Post

I absolutely love how the SCH is still casting Embrava on the SAM... Psh! Like if a SAM even cares for Embrava anymore... Go go Refresh effect!

SAM might have blm sub for blaze spikes and bio 2 spam
    (2)

Character
    Mindi
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Embrava gets like a double slap.. duration+effect cut down...
    devs should nerf effect like they planed (regain>refresh, Haste down to 25%) but keep the duration like it currently is. Or other way around, but not both!

The reason Embrava was this powerfull its cause of its long duration+powerfull buffs, so if you reduce the buffs, should atleast keep duration so it remains a usefull special ability. The current plans make it worthless.
    (2)

Greetings!

As there has been a large amount of feedback and requests to make direct adjustments to end-game content, and there is also a concern that making changes to Powder Boots before seeing the results of content adjustments could cause separate issues to arise, the development team has decided that they will not be making adjustments to Powder Boots to enable all jobs to equip them in the next version update.

With that said, we will first be making adjustments to content, and based on what we see from that we will look into whether more content adjustments are needed, if Powder Boots should be changed after all, or if jobs need to be addressed.
    (0)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Zirael
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings!

As there has been a large amount of feedback and requests to make direct adjustments to end-game content, and there is also a concern that making changes to Powder Boots before seeing the results of content adjustments could cause separate issues to arise, the development team has decided that they will not be making adjustments to Powder Boots to enable all jobs to equip them in the next version update.

With that said, we will first be making adjustments to content, and based on what we see from that we will look into whether more content adjustments are needed, if Powder Boots should be changed after all, or if jobs need to be addressed.
    Translation: We will nerf Embrava and have a look how badly you fail getting to 5x F80, in case we've made it too easy for you.
    Personally I considered Powder Boots change a very sensible thing to do; it honestly surprised me a lot that the devs offered to do it. It's disheartening to see the middle finger approach to come back
    I did plenty of old Nyzul back in the days especially in shouts. Sometimes you wiped, sometimes double Askar dropped and you tried again next day.
    Now when you help out in random Nyzul shout and see normal people (normal players, not the Dragon's Aery sort) resorting to fleehack and change lamp numbers to stand a chance of winning, you know there is something very terribly wrong with this event. Please don't tell me it's only the player's fault.
    (30)
    Last edited by Zirael; 11-09-2012 at 06:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    The Developer smiled and replied, "During the worst times, I was riding on your back and whipping you with a stick and laughing."
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    [...]-Dipper Yuly, Faithful Falcorr
    ※These pets will have a base of Treasure Hunter I, but by using equipment that has “Pet: Treasure Hunter +” the effect will become stronger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    [...] There was no promise to create gear that would counter the reduction of treasure hunter on beastmaster pets Dipper Yuly and Faithful Falcorr.

Character
    Nebo
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I was hopeful for the direction of ffxi with a new director. After all this recent dev feedback...I am no longer hopeful.
    (24)

Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast