Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Oh, it's one of those expansions that have like textures and 3d models and stuff.
    (0)

Character
    Waldrich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I hope SE is aware we (Real players) aren't doing Legion after Embrava nerf. at least I'll avoid this 30min die section with fucking NM's "AOE 1-shot" with PD having less time than it had before... with those situational rewards... Hardcore players will still do it though (Masochism GO!).
    (1)

Forgive my brazilian english, if that matter.

Player
    go go arise whm's
    (0)

Only room for 1 arise whm.

5 DDs
    1 WHM
    1 COR
    1 BRD
    10 SMN
    (5)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    Only room for 1 arise whm.

5 DDs
    1 WHM
    1 COR
    1 BRD
    10 SMN

Haha so funny yet almost true. Typically you want to bring at least 2 SCH/BLMs for chain stunning some NMs so you don't need as many PD's. Embrava is / was nice and all, but their chain stunning was more important.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Character
    Ordoric
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    we still have adaloquium
    (0)
    I think players are broken
    90 whm 90 blm 87 sch 79 drk 75 pld 75 smn 68 sam.

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordoric View Post
    we still have adaloquium
    Only if they are SMART enough and make it so you can get 2TP with enhancing over 250. 3 TP with enhancing over 350. This will be more balanced since they are taking it away from embrava but at least giving it back to us via the actual spells.
    (4)

Character
    Ordoric
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    With the right setup adaloquium can last 7 minutes @ 1 tp a tick. benicer if our alies Store TP gear could be applied to our spell. are scholars becomming as complaing as our red mage counter parts. we are tactical mages cappable of healing and inflicting damage. and yet we complain our clean slate god like spell we must complain, im sorry but embrava is a big improvment to just un capped cast of stratagems.
    (0)
    I think players are broken
    90 whm 90 blm 87 sch 79 drk 75 pld 75 smn 68 sam.

Character
    Zerichtwo
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordoric View Post
    With the right setup adaloquium can last 7 minutes @ 1 tp a tick. benicer if our alies Store TP gear could be applied to our spell. are scholars becomming as complaing as our red mage counter parts. we are tactical mages cappable of healing and inflicting damage. and yet we complain our clean slate god like spell we must complain, im sorry but embrava is a big improvment to just un capped cast of stratagems.
    this is an mmo, i'm sry that you enjoy SE keeping you gimped.
    (4)

Character
    Mordru
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasticleg View Post
    this is an mmo, i'm sry that you enjoy SE keeping you gimped.
    This, and worse than that, re-gimping after a year of current Embrava effects. If Embrava had done originally what they are planning for it now, this wouldn't have been an issue at all. Aside from Legion and Nyzule, I primarily enjoy it for blowing through Empyrean weapon trials, magian trials and clearing old content for returning friends.

After a year with Embrava for those activities (where Embrava can effectively be full-timed with one SCH), the new Embrava will make me feel like I've been afflicted with a permanent Fistule-potency gravity effect. I don't plan on continuing them after the eventual implementation.

I don't see an upgrade to adloquium coming. The elimination of regain from Embrava completely makes me think they're not going to re-introduce more with a spell that can be full-timed all the time everywhere. A rep post mentioned adding adloquium-enhancing gear at one point. As far as I know that still doesn't exist, and in the current game I don't think I'd want it to anyway - with their current obsession for requiring a thousand repetitions to upgrade anything, I'd expect the same for such gear.
    (2)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast