Character
    Afterdarkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Gungnir aftermath completely unacceptable

This really needs changing now i know it's desgined for the whole solo drg, but come on let's be honest every drg with common sesne who owns this weapon must surely want a proper aftermath.

Time to put your back into it se devs and change this to a real aftermath.
    (3)

Character
    Datian
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    whilst i do not have a gungir i am really interested in doing one but the AM and the WS alone is a joke. yes drg mythic pole arm is beast mode why cant gungir get a aftermath like 100% crit on jumps? or maybe like a 2 a tic tp regain just throwing ideas out there, i really wanna start playing drg but upgrading this weapon is at the bottom of my to do list atm
    (3)

Player
    It wasnt intended for solo DRG as no job was ever intended to solo even BST, according to SE developers. Gungnir's aftermath was created under the pretense of DRG's original role as a low enmity damage dealer. DRG's original role was to deal large amounts of damage split between the master and the pet(so hate is split instead of one large hit for damage, it would be one decent hit followed by a weak hit from the wyvern, to split enmity), high jump to shed hate and super jump to erase hate. I suppose they figured the shock spikes would also reinforce DRG's enmity gaining buffer so that if/when they DID pull hate the shockspikes stun would negatively impact the mob...though the proc rate is floored at 5% on level 0 Rabbits or Arch Dynamis Lord, doesn't matter.

I've suggested they either make the stun vastly more potent or accurate or make it Enthunder animation but the additional damage is based on wyvern's current HP(like Excalibur's additional effect that occasionally adds 25% of your current HP to your hit). So if the wyvern has 1000 HP, then occasionally your Gungir's melee hit will add a 250 damage Enthunder to your hit.
    (4)