Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25
    Character
    Katz
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 57
    Ive never used crour to get any gil because I was making gil from crafting. I dont buy mats from the ah because of the rmt guy who sits by the ah and buys all the cheap mats to npc. If you are from Lakshmi and a crafter, you know the tarus that sit next to the ah in port jeuno and runs to the npc. Hes done it for years, came from garuda, yet nothing is done about him. He is by far worst than any other gil trader because he stops genuine crafters levelling up crafts at reasonable prices forcing up the cost of crafts. He and his mules create inflation.
    (2)

Character
    Zerichtwo
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I just NPC my mats for the lulz.
    You sound mad that someone's making a profit off of you, like how crafters make a profit off of hyperinflation of HQ synths.
    Funny, huh.
    (1)

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasticleg View Post
    I just NPC my mats for the lulz.
    You sound mad that someone's making a profit off of you, like how crafters make a profit off of hyperinflation of HQ synths.
    Funny, huh.
    Difference is crafters spent millions of gill and lots of time leveling their craft to be able to make these synths. Not to mention the time involved in gathering or crafting mets as well. Their may have been times where i sold a few items and made some gill, but that took a week of planning and 1-2 weeks of gathering/crafting mets to accomplish. Thats a bit different then standing at the ah trying to buy everything and npc it. (granted their are some ppl that go to the extreme in trying to make a profit, i wont deny)

I put all my drops up on AH generally. And often times it might be at less then npc price. Having started crafting in '07 (including all subs) i know pretty well how hard it can be to get leveling mets at times. So now that I'm lvl'ed i do my part to help others have their mets. And i do it without trying to rape their wallet. So it does annoy me when i see ppl buying everything to npc it. Especially when the profit might be a whole 50 Gil.
    (1)

Character
    Zerichtwo
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Let me know when you give away some hexed gear -1 at a good-will discount.
    I'll care then.
    (2)

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25