Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Character
    Winrie
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

67 Gil Chocobo Blinkers seriously?

I cant even begin to express how agitated this makes me, why do you keep punishing legit players for RMT problems? With so little people on the game left do you think its honestly smart to piss off people rather than keep them happy? Good job SE on this decision.
    (54)

Character
    Komori
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Someone just mentioned this to me. Those who used this method probably dug their own grave with this form of money-making, given that they were practically laughing and looking down on people with less because they had so much surplus cash to use on luxury items from using this method. Next time, maybe you'll have learned to keep your mouth shut about using money to save any problem?
    (13)

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Nerfing blinkers is goign to cause an uproar among players. And i can actually agree with them. It was one way that everone could make some gill without camping on top of each other, fighting over pops, spending eternitly leveling craft, or any other time sink. Blinkers were something that anyone could do, and always enough mobs for all.

On a side note: what to do with the 10+ mill cuor iv been holding onto...

Edit1: in addition to my above post, i don't really see how nerfing blinker will help with rmt problem. Unless that track down every RMT and murder them, they will always be around.

The harder it is to get gill, the more ppl will want to use RMT services. With curor being such a good way for all to get gill, their was a lot less need for ppl to bother with rmt sites. If you want proof of that, just look at the rmt /tells you get. What used to be $20/mill is down to like $5/mill. (HINT: It's not just supply)

Honestly, i think this will only increase RMT demand. So undoing this nerf would be for your own good.

Edit2: You also talk about the special task force that seek out rmt ways to get them and prevent it all. Tracking items, large amounts of gill, delivery boxes, trades, bazzars, etc. So i have a hard time believing that a guy in abyssea with 14 level 1 mules is hard to locate/notice.
    (40)
    Last edited by Godofgods; 10-23-2012 at 04:23 AM.

Character
    Deathbeckons
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    nice, now all those people who did voidwatch for cruor...? yea, going to be great for all the people still doing voidwatch for gear. gonna be even harder to find people. gg, s-e. way to screw up even more.
    (26)
    Not with a bang, but a whimper.

Only thing I'm annoyed over is that they did this now instead of over a year ago.

In either case, better sell brews if you want cash for your cruor now.

There was no way this could keep going on, after all. I could say that everyone should have seen it coming, but that would be kind of a lie. I didn't see it coming because I thought it was seriously too late after almost two years.

And yes, I did convert a lot of gil myself, that does however not mean I didn't think it was ridiculously broken.
    (10)
    Last edited by Mirage; 10-23-2012 at 04:18 AM.

Character
    Fupafighters
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    SE, you do realize that most people use this cruor as a form of paying for one of your only popular events(VOIDWATCH), to buy voiddust. Doing this to prevent RMT from abusing this is beyond pointless, as they will find another damn way to manipulate the game and you know it. Just an utter waste of time and manpower. Your game is dying and this is what ya come up with. Sorry to criticize, but this is just sad. This isn't going to solve inflation or RMT issues.
    (6)
    Last edited by Fupafighter; 10-23-2012 at 04:23 AM.

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Added to original post
    (0)
    Last edited by Godofgods; 10-23-2012 at 04:23 AM.

Character
    Winrie
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Worst decision ever, whomever decided this was a good move to counter RMT, People dont like slaving and fighting to make money, ppl cooperating in voidwatch and abyssea pts ect, exping and making gil at the same time as a whole without f'ing each other over was the most brilliant thing ever to have around and you just killed it. Im appalled by this shit.
    (10)

Character
    Suji
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Removing Abyssea cruor chaining would have mostly targeted RMT and left VW unscathed.
    (15)

Player
    one of the good decisions SE made.
    (13)

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast