Character
    Ferney
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

in game thives warning still selling 1 bynes for 100's

Just to let you all know to watch out for Ziggz he is selling 1 bynes for 100's i got took, don't want it to happen to others. I do know i should have been more careful but i was just buying bills and did not see it tell it was to late
    (2)

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Well clearly Ziggz is an asshole who believes that getting ripped off gives him the right to do the same thing to other people because karma, amirite? He's probably Diabetic and half blind irl, let him have this one thing. Besides, all he's earned himself from us aside from that little chunk of change is total exemption from anything we put together in the future. I might also ruin his day on purpose if I see him in the field, depending on my mood.
    (2)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I most definitely will. It's retarded that SE doesn't do anything against obvious scams like that. Just because it was your mistake (which I'm not trying to deny) doesn't mean they weren't being an asshole and trying to rip people off, which shouldn't even be allowed.
    (2)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers