Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Diabolos Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    It prevents you from completing the quests.
    I'm struggling to understand what you mean here.

Are you saying that you can kill the mini fight and get the avatar, but never trade in your fork so that you can still use the warp? Otherwise I don't understand.

Either way, just get the quest, never kill the mob, but use the mini fork to warp when you need to, then drop it. Get a new one next time you need it, then drop it etc.
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    I'm struggling to understand what you mean here.

Are you saying that you can kill the mini fight and get the avatar, but never trade in your fork so that you can still use the warp? Otherwise I don't understand.
    On the contrary. If you do the quests you can't warp there anymore. Hence, if you want to keep the warps you can't finish the quests. Or did they change that by now?

Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    Either way, just get the quest, never kill the mob, but use the mini fork to warp when you need to, then drop it. Get a new one next time you need it, then drop it etc.
    I didn't know that was possible, in that case that argument is invalid.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Infidi
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Yeah, if you kill just the Primes you can keep the mini forks open to use as free warps. Don't have to hold onto the items. I was impatient and did all mine as lvl 20 SMN. Was fun though.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    I didn't know that was possible, in that case that argument is invalid.
    Yeah I used my mini titan warp to get the tremorstone for weighted doors in QSC the other day. The option to get a new fork is literaly: "My dog ate my Mini Tuning Fork of Earth"
    (0)

Character
    Annalise
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Yeah, it has been this way for years.

Trial sized Trial by XXX and Trial by XXX are different quests.

You can receive and toss as many mini forks as you would like so long as you do not complete the trial sized trials. I helped a friend of mine do all the avatars, do all the avatars again for moon bauble, and do all the avatars again for evoker's ring. I have done primes dozens of times, never did minis. I almost always use mini fork port (then toss the fork) unless I need to take someone to primes because they do not know where it is.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2