Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Player
    Wont lie, as much as I would like to see campaign updated I doubt they would do it in hopes that Campaign 2.0 will bring people back, or keep a ton of people here. : /
    (4)

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    They shouldn't fix things hoping for more subs, but rather because the content is busted and in need of fixing. Not just campaign either, many pieces of content and even core mechanics need to be adjusted in some form to be on the level with the cap increase and we still haven't seen anything like that. I don't want to stray too far from Campaign discussion so I won't get into that other stuff, but the point is if the devs fix things that are broken people will keep playing. It's important to note that they're not really communicating with us about most of the issues we keep posting about, and when they do it's usually to say no to everything we suggest, but we have to keep at it until some other game carries us away or they surprise the hell out of us by being more active in their own community. I know the likelihood of anything positive happening is low for now, but who knows, the expansion might give this game the kick in the gooch it's been needing for awhile. :3
    (4)

Player
    We can hope so if nothing else!
    (3)

Character
    Kriegsgott
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    i dont get it why we didn got a single reply from the DEV tracker team even small words like "we will investigate" which was the usually answer from GM's if nothing happend........
    (3)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    So when are they going to actually do some revision to existing contents? Their sad poor excuse of "too busy working on next expansion" is not cutting it anymore. We may as well stop paying for monthly fees for another 6 months till the new expansion is here since this is very clear that not much is happening till then. Opinions don't count, they are not listening, and "adjustment" to make things even more difficult and extremely inconvenience are happening right and left. At the very least they should be grateful that we still care about some of the contents and demand some adjustment.
    (3)

Character
    Kriegsgott
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvbunny View Post
    So when are they going to actually do some revision to existing contents? Their sad poor excuse of "too busy working on next expansion" is not cutting it anymore. We may as well stop paying for monthly fees for another 6 months till the new expansion is here since this is very clear that not much is happening till then. Opinions don't count, they are not listening, and "adjustment" to make things even more difficult and extremely inconvenience are happening right and left. At the very least they should be grateful that we still care about some of the contents and demand some adjustment.
    hm.... canceling my account for 6 months..... i guess your point makes sense because there isn much i do atm and only leave [S] zones for restocking my Medicine/Food stuff !
    (2)

Player
    You might be taking living in the past to a whole new meaning...
    (4)

Character
    Kriegsgott
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    You might be taking living in the past to a whole new meaning...
    didn get it must be my english but yeah i live in the past
    (2)

Player
    Living in the past typically refers to someone who does something an old way rather than a new way, for instance someone who sends letters back & forth with friends might be told they are living in the past because we have phones. Basically I was saying you take that to a new level because you are basically living in the past areas of this game, not just figuratively, but literally.
    (3)

Character
    Kriegsgott
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Living in the past typically refers to someone who does something an old way rather than a new way, for instance someone who sends letters back & forth with friends might be told they are living in the past because we have phones. Basically I was saying you take that to a new level because you are basically living in the past areas of this game, not just figuratively, but literally.
    ah got it thx ^^
    and yeah that sounds like me
    (2)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast