Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    612 wharf ave next to the gentlemen's club.
    Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Qilin shouts are in abundant on my server and has had quite the effect on HMP. Atm there's so many of them out there prices have actually fallen below 100k. And basically have made finding riftdross and Cinder's a lot harder to come by.

It would be a nice bonus to see them added to the other mob's to encourage more shout's for those VW fight's. But I'm thinking balance has been obtain atm because of the huge available on plates. And the fact that cinder and dross is harder to come by is probably the way the Dev's would like it to be.
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Llana_Virren View Post
    For the sake of feeding the trolls:

100-500 = 1-5 stacks of 99 with up to 5 loose coins on the end. However no item to my knowledge has ever done this. Anyone?
    Yes, that's my point. A pouch that could produce more than one stack of alexandrite (which would then occupy more than one inventory spot) could not exist. There's a reason that linen pouches cap at 99.

Also I don't think you know what a troll is.
    (0)

Player
    Scarlet>Linen>Alexandrites.
    Use the Scarlet it gives you 5 Linen, use the 5 Linen, they give you Alexandrites, problem solved.
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Use the Scarlet it gives you 5 Linen, use the 5 Linen, they give you Alexandrites, problem solved.
    That's one way to solve it, but my point was more to question the OP's stating as fact that these new pouches would be added to the game.
    (0)

Player
    Cant say either way personally, I agree it sounds a bit weird but I want to believe it simply because I know between me, my gf, and 2 friends, we have the want to make 4~5 Mythics, and I want to do them, however unless Neo-Salvage drastically changes something, that idea is beyond hopeless.
    (0)

Character
    Meuporg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    purse item don't stack...
    (1)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    No, because linens don't stack, it would still be more than one inventory slot.

Edit: Nevermind, beaten to the punch.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Player
    Could make it so you trade it to a NPC, which then adds 5 Linen to your Treasure Pool, tada.
    (0)

Character
    Kincard
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Personally, I think they should make Alex have 100-pieces like ancient currency does, and make the Cat's Eye an item that you can normally obtain through exchange like the 10,000 bills can be.. You need more Alexandrite than total bills to do a relic, so it would be really, really nice if they stacked instead of having to trade them in as you get them.
    (0)

Character
    Waldrich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Sit and Wait. I'll necro bump this thread when they add the pouch. 60 "perfect'500" pouchs for 30mil alexandrites make alot of sense for me due to Mythic's usability/requeriments. Square Enix knows or I hope they knows doing this Mythic' cost will be like Relic/Empyrean cost.

You still need a group to achieve this.
    +Reviving Assaults, Old Nyzul Isle and Einherjar all at once.
    (0)
    Last edited by Waldrich; 10-16-2012 at 10:42 PM.

Forgive my brazilian english, if that matter.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3