Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Character
    Orsondara
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    I think he just means do more with the zone. Adding more minigames or something. The only way to make something like that fly though would be if it had actual rewards. Then again we already have mog bonanza in the game so turning the chocobo circuit into something with majorily powerful but extremely rare rewards would probably attract attention.
    (0)

Character
    Icetrack
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    This is a horrible and disgusting idea that will ruin the game yet again. Can't think of a single person that truly enjoyed Dynamis or found it fun, challenging, engaging or exciting. The same could be said for Abyssea, but at least it isn't 4 hours long and it doesn't require more than 6 people. Unless it morphs into Dynamis - Abyssea, it's going to be a complete waste of time and effort again.
    (0)

True but its extremely boring.. I think they should update how it runs somehow. Nobody does it for that reason, its boring (also no rewards but some would do it if it was actually fun). I honestly dunno how they could change it though.
    (0)

Character
    Oscaramador
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    This sounds exciting and fresh, I hope they also add some type of Buffing system as well, such as the one in Abyssea for low man groups etc, Dynamis-Abyssea anyone?

The time duration inside being a maximum amount would be nice, but doubtful. They probably won't eliminate the ability to increase your time inside, and they definitely wouldn't lower it down to a flat 1 hour. In any case, improvements will be nice!
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Amador View Post
    This sounds exciting and fresh, I hope they also add some type of Buffing system as well, such as the one in Abyssea for low man groups etc, Dynamis-Abyssea anyone?

The time duration inside being a maximum amount would be nice, but doubtful. They probably won't eliminate the ability to increase your time inside, and they definitely wouldn't lower it down to a flat 1 hour. In any case, improvements will be nice!
    Why do you need buffing... Dynamis was easy as it was.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Orson View Post
    I think he just means do more with the zone. Adding more minigames or something. The only way to make something like that fly though would be if it had actual rewards. Then again we already have mog bonanza in the game so turning the chocobo circuit into something with majorily powerful but extremely rare rewards would probably attract attention.
    Yeah I didn't mean the race itself, just the area. Minigames with decent rewards wouldn't hurt Oh and actually connecting it to other areas too ^^
    (0)
    Behemothx - Leviathan
    WAR - DNC - BLM - SMN - THF - WHM - SCH - BLU - RDM - BRD - BST - COR

Player
    Just color me with a BAD feeling about all this.

I get the impression that Dynamis is about to suck hardcore unless you like to grief people.
    (0)

Character
    Fearforever
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 90
    Aslong as the treasure pool isnt shared, although with the server merge coming we could be seeing hundreds inside Dynamis for the first few days
    (0)

Character
    Sargent
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I can see this annoying a lot of relic owners. My question is, whats gonna happen with Dynamis currency? Is it gonna drop freely with 100 coins dropping from NMs or something? And a lil suggestion: Why not add Aht Urhgan/wings of the Goddess jobs to relics?
    (0)

Player
    Has anyone thought that they might be making it just like new Abyssea zones in a way? So instead of adding anything really new to get us from lvl90-99 they're just going to revamp Dyna and use it? Just a thought
    (0)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast