Character
    Etri
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Another Chance to Obtain Ark Weapons?

Hi Devs and fellow players,

I was actually rather disheartened when I was not chosen to even receive the smallest of items (Ark Scythe). And was wondering if there would be another opportunity to obtain it and/or the Ark Saber.

Thanks!
    (5)

Player
    I'd be more interested in a full line of low-lvl, low-dmg weapons that were all jobs, that aren't tied to a particular event.
    (7)

Player
    Either way would be nice. I myself am in the same boat as you Etrigan, I wanted a Scythe, however instead my GF who doesn't have NIN leveled, and doesn't end up ever using it except for floating around, got the Scythe & a Heka's.
    (1)

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I was wandering if I could trade my Ark sword for scythe?
    (0)

Character
    Infidi
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Really just to make a Halloween scythe event item that's all jobs. That's scary too! Fight a grim reaper to save a moogle and get his scythe or something lol.
    (3)

Character
    Zagen
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Infidi View Post
    Really just to make a Halloween scythe event item that's all jobs. That's scary too! Fight a grim reaper to save a moogle and get his scythe or something lol.
    Great idea though it should be FFXI versions of games like Battleship, Clue, or Twister.
    (1)

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I feel fairly confident in saying that the contest will be held yearly if not bi yearly, for anni and new years. It's the one thing out of the year where for a few weeks time we're allowed a chance to have nice things. If it's ever cut from the game for good said person who made that decision will forever be the Ebenezer Scrooge of FFXI. I'm sure most of the dev team gets a kick out of awarding winners such prized possessions or we wouldn't have had MB for as long as we did. It'll take a real Scrooger and a half to do away with the rep, so I can't believe it'll happen for the time being. Even Tanaka enjoyed giving away nice things.
    (0)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

Quote Originally Posted by Etrigan View Post
    Hi Devs and fellow players,

I was actually rather disheartened when I was not chosen to even receive the smallest of items (Ark Scythe). And was wondering if there would be another opportunity to obtain it and/or the Ark Saber.

Thanks!
    Not to worry, Etrigan!

In the future, we will offer additional opportunities to obtain Ark Sabers or Ark Scythes! We'll keep you all posted so please look forward to it!
    (16)

Okipuit - Community Team

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I hope its an event where we actually have to do a quest for it instead of having to depend on lady luck.
    (17)

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by svengalis View Post
    I hope its an event where we actually have to do a quest for it instead of having to depend on lady luck.
    i agree because no mater what i do i always have bad luck lol
    (4)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast