Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawesemo View Post
    lol , welcome To Cerebrus, and the KoP.
    Hey i don't know how to send a message to you on here lol i tried to buy the stupid heroes of abby thing and square enixs website crap pisses me off. It was sending me in circles until i finally figured it out, theeen it told me i didn't have the stuff installed when i thought all i needed was the registration code??? Cause i thought add ons were already installed and all you needed was the code to play. Well then i had to pick install to install the dumb thing and it just started the WHOLE THING OVER haha i hate this game not cause of the awesome in game stuff its the shit you have to go through to play it....ha so I'll be on as soon as its done....:/
    (1)

Character
    Nawesemo
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    yeah it's kinda tricky tricky.. I bought a new computer and had to go through figuring out how to set up an account etc in the s.e. management thing, (bought the new computer the day they freakin forced us to switch over) so it was a headache for a bit, ... be persistant, and shoot.. someone on these forums knows something, I wish i were more help with this portion of your gaming but lol,, I'm afraid i was just as lost as you are and was so long ago I'm only going to make it more confusing g.l. and see you soon.
    (0)
    In our wake will be smoke fire and burnt charred remains of those that have fell before us, We will not remember their names, as they are no more, the next challenge, the next horizon is what we strive for and Demand it be met with Ferocity, We Grin at the Possibility of death, Fear no Mob that walks Vana'diel or it's Realms, there is no tomorrow, there is only now, For pride, for honor, for Glory We are The Knights of Pegasus.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2