Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Nawesemo
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggs View Post
    I find it funny that people are prepared to come in here and say how great a system is that is clearly flawed. I want to keep my gear in my mog house where it belongs. The fact that this cannot happen is frankly not good enough, i, like everyone else pays to play this game its not a free mmorpg where you could expect some things to be slightly shoody but not in a game we pay for.

I don't care there is a memory issue, thats not my concern, my concern is that i PAY for this game so it bloody well better work right and if that means re-wright the entire code my answer is so what get on and do it. And as long as people keep coming in here posting crap like how lucky we are that SE are fiving us a half backed service then thats what they will continue to give us.
    don't like it don't pay.
    (6)

Player
    Well in a few ways SE sounds like they are trying to break the current barriers. More recast timers, more spells/abilities, more inventory, wonder how much they will break the limits, so we can move this game forward again!
    (0)

Character
    Bartolomey
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 36
    I find it funny that a potential 478 slots of regular inventory isn't enough for you. You have your Gobbiebag, Sack, Satchel, Safe, minus 2 slots for the right furniture to max out Storage, and Locker. Assuming you use all 22 jobs and you need, say, 16 pieces per job, that's 352 used. Let's say you want to keep your Gobbiebag free (I would), that still leaves 46 slots to store whatever. If you like to collect, or you want even more pieces of armor, or just extra free space, Moogle Slips.

So, what you're saying is you don't like a system that expands your inventory beyond an already ridiculous amount. Congratulations. Let us reprogram the entire inventory system for you. Or not. The system isn't bugged, and although it may take a few steps, it works. It doesn't need to be fixed.
    (2)
    What signature?!

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I'm sure all you slip lovers operate your computers entirely from the command line because mice and GUI interfaces are for lazy people right? I'm sure you don't take the lazy route and use macros, or warp spells or *shudder* chocobo's...

Hauling bags of cement is work. Thumbing through hundreds of poorly organized items on various tickets / NPCs is just unnecessary tedium. If you honestly think that you have good work ethics because you enjoy rearranging inventory in a video game, you are probably stupid or crazy or both. Get over yourself. Your linkshell buddies aren't sitting around going "man, that <insert name> sure knows how to organize his gear! I'm so glad we invited him to our shell. We're gonna win every event now!".

Storage should be transparent. Organizing Items doesn't add a single bit of value to the game. It's a necessary evil and as such it should be as convenient as it can possibly be.
    (5)

Character
    Fynlar
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    IMO change slips to be job-specific.
    Ugh, please no.

I find it funny that people are prepared to come in here and say how great a system is that is clearly flawed. I want to keep my gear in my mog house where it belongs. The fact that this cannot happen is frankly not good enough, i, like everyone else pays to play this game its not a free mmorpg where you could expect some things to be slightly shoody but not in a game we pay for.

I don't care there is a memory issue, thats not my concern, my concern is that i PAY for this game so it bloody well better work right and if that means re-wright the entire code my answer is so what get on and do it. And as long as people keep coming in here posting crap like how lucky we are that SE are fiving us a half backed service then thats what they will continue to give us.
    It's ok if you're a little kid and can't understand these kinds of things yet. (Most of) the rest of us understand that problems sometimes have to be worked around in atypical ways and paying for something doesn't make this issue automatically go away.

I don't consider the porter service something half-baked at all. It's saved me far more space than even adding five more "Mog Lockers" would have and is a step far beyond anything SE had put out before with regard to storage space.
    (4)

Player
    The only flaw I have ever seen in the Storage Slip function is you can not tell directly what is on the slips while out in the field. For instance I need BRD hand seals, but I have a absolutely shitty memory, leading me to often forget this, so when they are up for grabs, I have no idea if I need BRD hands, or if I already have them, so I often drop them/pass them. Past that, it costs nearly no gil, I need never expand it, they each hold many items, they say what items can be stored on them so I know how they are organized easily, and you cant drop or lose them while they have items on them. Overall they are massively effective, small, and easy ways to store items.
    (0)

Character
    Sylow
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I want a storage slip for Abjurations.
    (0)

Player
    Which ones?

Which holds...
    Quote Originally Posted by bg-wiki.com
    Koenig Schaller / Koenig Cuirass / Koenig Handschuhs / Koenig Diechlings / Koenig Schuhs / Kaiser Schaller / Kaiser Cuirass / Kaiser Handschuhs / Kaiser Diechlings / Kaiser Schuhs / Adaman Celata / Adaman Hauberk / Adaman Mufflers / Adaman Breeches / Adaman Sollerets / Armada Celata / Armada Hauberk / Armada Mufflers / Armada Breeches / Armada Sollerets / Shura Zunari Kabuto / Shura Togi / Shura Kote / Shura Haidate / Shura Sune-Ate / Shura Zunari Kabuto +1 / Shura Togi +1 / Shura Kote +1 / Shura Haidate +1 / Shura Sune-Ate +1 / Zenith Crown / Dalmatica / Zenith Mitts / Zenith Slacks / Zenith Pumps / Zenith Crown +1 / Dalmatica +1 / Zenith Mitts +1 / Zenith Slacks +1 / Zenith Pumps +1 / Crimson Mask / Crimson Scale Mail / Crimson Finger Gauntlets / Crimson Cuisses / Crimson Greaves / Blood Mask / Blood Scale Mail / Blood Finger Gauntlets / Blood Cuisses / Blood Greaves / Shadow Helm / Shadow Breastplate / Shadow Gauntlets / Shadow Cuishes / Shadow Sabatons / Shadow Hat / Shadow Coat / Shadow Cuffs / Shadow Trews / Shadow Clogs / Valkyrie's Helm / Valkyrie's Breastplate / Valkyrie's Gauntlets / Valkyrie's Cuishes / Valkyrie's Sabatons / Valkyrie's Hat / Valkyrie's Coat / Valkyrie's Cuffs / Valkyrie's Trews / Valkyrie's Clogs
    For Abj gear, unless you mean newer ones.
    (0)

Character
    Fynlar
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I want a storage slip for Abjurations.
    I'm pretty sure by that he meant exactly what he said. A storage slip for abjurations. Not abjuration gear.

I don't think they'd do it, but honestly I wouldn't say it's a terrible idea. It's not much different from them making a slip solely for -1 relic gear, in my eyes.
    (0)

Player
    Perhaps I read it wrong, in which case I have to say that is somewhat awkward, however understandable.
    (0)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast