Thread: Futae

Futae

I'd love to see this ability changed. Ninja needs an Elemental Seal-esque ability for ninjutsu for the times we need to land a spell resistant to the element.

The CD is just right, 5 minutes would probably be about once per fight so if you're scrolling through procs, and come across one you just can't land, you hit futae.

I'd make empy further enhance the accuracy bonus. So say Futae gave ninjutsu +100 m.acc, and empy +1/+2 gave it +25/+50 more.
    (1)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Imunobreak covers that in most situations now, I forget atm if they aplied to VW.
    Also relic hands "+3" give you magic acc per tier of expertise when it procs if you didn't know.
    (0)

Myself and another ninja were spamming Hojo Ichi/Ni on Kaggen and could not land it. I can't speak for the other guy but my ninjutsu is of course capped.

But yeah, I knew about relic hands' exp magian trial^^. Thanks for the reply though. I just feel like Futae is a bit silly when it could be really useful since ninjas are fairly limited in M.Acc gear, unless you're just so absurdly dedicated to the job and fill your bags with every situational piece ever.
    (1)