Summoner >> Avatars Attack and Defense Bonus

I believe its time they need to increase the Attack and Defense Bonus outside Abyssea compare to beastmaster, Summoner are the only job that has been downgrade by my eyes with Attack and Defense Bonus, I have played all the Final fantasy game where you can summoner and do a'lot of damage with Avatars.
    Avatars are suppose to be powerful (If you have played Final fantasy 10 you know what I'm talking about)

If your with me like me!!!
    (3)
    Last edited by Jedicrew; 10-06-2012 at 10:55 AM.
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/30234-linkshell-Suggestion!!!

Unfortunately it's all about the level correction, or lack thereof with SMN. Our Blood Pacts do the same damage regardless of the mob level, so our damage is terribad on weak stuff, and great on very hard stuff. Melee damage is a constant fail though.

Not much of a fix for you if you don't do new limbus, new einherjar or legion though.
    (0)

Player
    On hard stuff, BPs are amazing. I'll do like a 900-1300ish Stardiver on Odin v2 with moderate buffs but Avatars do a consistant 1600-1800 Spinning Dive on him every 45seconds.
    (0)

Character
    Infidi
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Yeah they are awesome on NMs. Fodder mobs it does less for the most part lol.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    On hard stuff, BPs are amazing. I'll do like a 900-1300ish Stardiver on Odin v2 with moderate buffs but Avatars do a consistant 1600-1800 Spinning Dive on him every 45seconds.
    but you do stardiver every 10 seconds lol
    (0)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I certainly agree with your ideas on revamping Summoner, but I doubt this will be taken as high priority by SE. Seems like their stance is nothing to report till SoA launch and probably a good 6 months or so before some updates will be implemented. We are also no longer privy to their long term schedules. Seems like nothing big is coming in the next few months just bad news after another lol.
    (0)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I feel avatars need to have job traits as well, perhaps separate from one another to make things interesting. It would be nice to see Ifrit double attacking and Titan tanking.
    (0)

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    the major problem is every party will yell at you for using an avatar in a fight other then to go in and BP them saying your regular attacks are just feeding them TP.

A quick fix would be give them subtle blow +100 so they don't give any TP to any mob so we're more or less free damage.
    (0)