Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Player
    There are 2 ways I see it happening. Either A:They have been pouring almost all their time & ability into making this expansion really good, so the best they could give us to hold us over is rehashed content from before, so we would have something to do, but it wouldn't take them to much time to give it to us, and wouldn't detract from the real work. Or B:They have ran out of ideas, and are giving us rehashed content to reflect that, so when the Expansion pops up & is like all other content, we aren't all to disappointed.

If its A, then I understand it & would actually be happy so long as its good, its like when I make Pot Roast, it takes about 11 hours to make, but its badass in the end, if I get hungry before its done though I eat some left overs in the fridge, sure they may not be as good as when 1st cooked, but they aren't meant to be, they are just meant to hold me over till my Pot Roast is done, then I can really eat the good food!
    (1)

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    At least we already know that the 2 new jobs will sucks.
    (0)

Ultimate DPS simulator
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7wbcilaHsTecldhZm94a1gtZnM/edit

Player
    Not sure why i clicked view P-chan's post... not that I was expecting much from him though.
    (0)

Character
    Mdkuser
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    they said they will not have artifact 1 2 or 3 nor empyrean weapon/relic. what do you expect lol.
    (0)

Player
    Huh? Getting your facts a bit mixed... They said no Emp/Relic, that is correct, however they will have Artifact, Relic, & Emp gear, with Mythic weapons.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

To answer the question about "why can't these new jobs also use relics?"

The main reason why rune fencers and geomancers will be unable to equip Relic and Empyrean weapons is because those weapons were created and balanced around the jobs that existed at the time. This is also the reason that blue mage, corsair, puppetmaster, dancer and scholar were never given access to relic weapons.

However, as Mythic weapons are job-specific, it won't be a problem to design a weapon that is best suited specifically for rune fencers or geomancers.

As an additional note, when we release content for these new jobs in Seekers of Adoulin, they will be able to earn the equivalent of Relic equipment, Empyrean equipment, and Mythic weapons. We simply used these terms to make it clearer and we haven't officially decided on what names these types of equipment will take.
    I would assume they will get AF as well, seeing as all jobs do.
    (0)
    Last edited by Demon6324236; 10-13-2012 at 09:01 AM.

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    There are 2 ways I see it happening. Either A:They have been pouring almost all their time & ability into making this expansion really good, so the best they could give us to hold us over is rehashed content from before, so we would have something to do, but it wouldn't take them to much time to give it to us, and wouldn't detract from the real work. Or B:They have ran out of ideas, and are giving us rehashed content to reflect that, so when the Expansion pops up & is like all other content, we aren't all to disappointed.

If its A, then I understand it & would actually be happy so long as its good, its like when I make Pot Roast, it takes about 11 hours to make, but its badass in the end, if I get hungry before its done though I eat some left overs in the fridge, sure they may not be as good as when 1st cooked, but they aren't meant to be, they are just meant to hold me over till my Pot Roast is done, then I can really eat the good food!
    Or putting all their resources on 14, a game with only less than 50% of active player currently playing
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Afania View Post
    Or putting all their resources on 14, a game with only less than 50% of active player currently playing
    I was meaning for the FFXI team, not SE as a whole, I think they fact they are redoing FFXIV the way they are alone shows they are putting more resources into it than into this, after all, this game is done, and for now, nothing much has been added, mostly just lv99 retakes on lv75 content & the word of a new expansion we have seen almost nothing or, and know little about really.
    (0)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7