Character
    Sargent
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Hello!

Whenever we plan out which gathering-type items should/should not be stackable we always need to consider how many items that a player could bring back home after one session. For example, if we changed logs or ores the number they could take home would increase ten-fold. Therefore we need to consider all the effects this could have on the economy and be careful when considering such adjustments. With that in mind, we do not have plans to make these items stackable at this time.
    There are people fish botting and curor botting creating effectively an infinite amount of gil from NPCs and your worried about the economy crashing from gathering? OK.
    (20)
    SMN99/SAM99/DNC99/PLD99/THF99
    Summoning magic skill: 545
    Hvergelmir 90

Character
    Nawesemo
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Hello!

Whenever we plan out which gathering-type items should/should not be stackable we always need to consider how many items that a player could bring back home after one session. For example, if we changed logs or ores the number they could take home would increase ten-fold. Therefore we need to consider all the effects this could have on the economy and be careful when considering such adjustments. With that in mind, we do not have plans to make these items stackable at this time.
    O.o Economy!? O no you did not!

1 cruor : 2.4 gil DUGH!!!! economy INFLATION hellllooooooo!!!!

This doesn't help our economy, so don't tell me that not being able to stack these items is.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Waldrich View Post
    Better says we hate our playerbase so much ; ;

or even...

Why you bother and do not give us ur money making a new mule.
    There is something seriously wrong with the section of the community (and perhaps society at large) that perpetually responds in a manner like this.
    (1)

Character
    Waldrich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    No guys Square Enix don't want us to play all jobs + crafts + HELM ; ;

Their answer is: No, you can't do it. the game wasn't designed for it.... this is annoying...
    (1)

Character
    Waldrich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    There is something seriously wrong with the section of the community (and perhaps society at large) that perpetually responds in a manner like this.
    Yes, you........
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Waldrich View Post
    Yes, you........
    NO U!

_______
    (0)

Character
    Vagrua
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Where is the good news...all we've been getting is "no, you can't have this" and "balance" the last few weeks.
    (2)

Character
    Masekase
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Hello!

I'm sorry that is the worst excuse I have heard. If that was the case why make logs the most popular drop from VW. I'm guessing they was just added cause couldn't think of anything else to drop.
    (1)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Masekase View Post
    I'm sorry that is the worst excuse I have heard. If that was the case why make logs the most popular drop from VW. I'm guessing they was just added cause couldn't think of anything else to drop.
    It's not that bad an excuse. Although I would welcome stacking logs and ores, events like voidwatch and woe drop so many materials that if those were stackable they would flood the market. Right now, people just destroy them unless they are a crafter and carry crystals.

Perhaps HELM activities could be updated though, to make it more appealing... tool dispensers, high level harvesting gear (ideally obtained through harvesting items to make said gear), better and update drops, etc.
    (2)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Hashmalum
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
    It's not that bad an excuse. Although I would welcome stacking logs and ores, events like voidwatch and woe drop so many materials that if those were stackable they would flood the market. Right now, people just destroy them unless they are a crafter and carry crystals.

Perhaps HELM activities could be updated though, to make it more appealing... tool dispensers, high level harvesting gear (ideally obtained through harvesting items to make said gear), better and update drops, etc.
    HELMing is simply fundamentally broken, period. It needs more than just an "update", it needs a radical top-to-bottom-redesign, and honestly there are just way more important matters for the dev team right now. That's why crafting materials have been thrown willy-nilly into every endgame activity for years now, since Abyssea--so that the hopelessly broken HELM system could be bypassed entirely.
    (1)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast