Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Salvation
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Stackable logs and ores

Any possibility of making logs and ores stack? It would make things much easier for crafters, not to mention pretty much anyone that does Voidwatch or Walk of Echoes.
    (48)

Character
    Nawesemo
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Please for the love of all that is good and beautiful in the world of Vana'diel.... thiss 1000000 times over. Please make logs and ore stackable. (99 would be great , 12 would help)
    (6)

This is a good idea.
    (10)

Character
    Jeville
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Since they made clusters stackable, it's sensible they should do ores too. People may argue that logs are bigger things and to make them stackable would hurt the immersion, but consider this: They can fit in small treasure chests.
    (6)

Character
    Pyunguwahagu
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 13
    Yes please!
    (5)

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    i always understood the logic they had in originally making them non-stackable. Even as a main woodworker. But with the changing times, it does seem that making them stackable would be of great benefit.

Ores and logs have one primary function; to be crafted with. And with the high drop rate of them from WoE and VW, its close to being a crafters dream. But with the down side of that coin, is that with the high drop rate, ppl have so many items that could be placed on the AH, that they don't have room to put them all up. As a result, ppl end up npc'ing a lot of logs and ores (much to my dismay).

The crafters are so close to getting a break with some of those mets, but their is just that one step from a players inventory to AH that needs to be overcome. Allowing logs and ores to stack would at least increase the odds of more mets making it to the AH.
    (9)

Character
    Hinote
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Please! Stackable logs/ores would be wonderful!
    (4)

Character
    Nawesemo
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Godofgods View Post
    i always understood the logic they had in originally making them non-stackable. Even as a main woodworker. But with the changing times, it does seem that making them stackable would be of great benefit.

Ores and logs have one primary function; to be crafted with. And with the high drop rate of them from WoE and VW, its close to being a crafters dream. But with the down side of that coin, is that with the high drop rate, ppl have so many items that could be placed on the AH, that they don't have room to put them all up. As a result, ppl end up npc'ing a lot of logs and ores (much to my dismay).

The crafters are so close to getting a break with some of those mets, but their is just that one step from a players inventory to AH that needs to be overcome. Allowing logs and ores to stack would at least increase the odds of more mets making it to the AH.
    spot on that last point, i npc sooooooo many logs, I know someone will buy em off me @npc prices, but I'm in the camp that the items npc'd should go on the guilds buyable list, like it does if you lug the stuff to the guild.... A modest increace in npc prices @guild would help me make up my mind on whether it was worth my trouble to haul the stuff to the guild for the crafters to buy.... Maybe a guild a.h, seperate from the 8items we can put on the normal ah...... Idk, but being able to stack em would go miles as far as them actually making it to a crafter.
    (6)

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Most of the time I have to end up tossing them. So much room is taken up by situational gear since it is soo hard for SE to make gear that would be good in weaponskill and tping.

anyways old game not stackable was fine, now it is needed to be stackable.

FFIV make them stackable to 99 i believe.
    (2)

Character
    Katz
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 57
    I dont see why logs shouldnt stack, lumberjacks in RL stack them, they dont just bring home 1 tree.
    (7)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast