Pretty please with sugar on top lol
    (2)

Character
    Aisaka
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    SE keeps telling us they want to alleviate inventory issues, but things like this still exist.
    And as someone who does a fair amount of Fishing, I'd kill to have lures stack to 12, just because carrying around 60 minnows to fish is a lot of inventory space I have to make room for.
    (2)
    /人 ‿‿ 人\

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawesemo View Post
    spot on that last point, i npc sooooooo many logs, I know someone will buy em off me @npc prices, but I'm in the camp that the items npc'd should go on the guilds buyable list, like it does if you lug the stuff to the guild.... A modest increase in npc prices @guild would help me make up my mind on whether it was worth my trouble to haul the stuff to the guild for the crafters to buy.... Maybe a guild a.h, seperate from the 8items we can put on the normal ah...... Idk, but being able to stack em would go miles as far as them actually making it to a crafter.
    ^this but god only knows how long it would take them to link all the shop npc's cant even find a spare monkey with a typewriter to give us storage in any city, but don't worrie alchemists the mobs in promy now drop the right memory that only took 7 years to fix
    (5)

Character
    Truckie
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    our precious mules @ $1 each are too much of an necessity on both ends, i fear.
    (1)

Character
    Saricks
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvation View Post
    Any possibility of making logs and ores stack? It would make things much easier for crafters, not to mention pretty much anyone that does Voidwatch or Walk of Echoes.
    missing a few things.

Logs, Ores, hides and lures!
    (0)
    Developers take notice when a post has a lot of likes. Please support your fellow posters if they make good suggestions or comments by clicking the like.

Hello!

Whenever we plan out which gathering-type items should/should not be stackable we always need to consider how many items that a player could bring back home after one session. For example, if we changed logs or ores the number they could take home would increase ten-fold. Therefore we need to consider all the effects this could have on the economy and be careful when considering such adjustments. With that in mind, we do not have plans to make these items stackable at this time.
    (2)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Waldrich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Better says we hate our playerbase so much ; ;

or even...

Why you bother and do not give us ur money making a new mule.
    (2)
    Last edited by Waldrich; 10-04-2012 at 10:16 AM.

Character
    Chamaan
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    The number of things useful/valuable to a level 99 player that can be crafted from materials gathered from HELM, as opposed to things only dropped from NMs, is so small that your argument is laughable. The only jobs it would affect are Ranger and Corsair, and would only reduce the cost of ammo very marginally (ore and lumber aren't the only ingredients in bullets and arrows), something we've been asking you to do for ages.
    (8)

Player
    Then add a harvesting fatigue like you already have for fishing due to botters and other nonsense.
    (4)

Character
    Truckie
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Hello!

Whenever we plan out which gathering-type items should/should not be stackable we always need to consider how many items that a player could bring back home after one session. For example, if we changed logs or ores the number they could take home would increase ten-fold. Therefore we need to consider all the effects this could have on the economy and be careful when considering such adjustments. With that in mind, we do not have plans to make these items stackable at this time.
    I think having so many unstackables drop from VoidWatch threw the economy factor out the window. Do you have any idea how much Gil has inflated since the introduction of VoidWatch? Literally every player that partakes, sells a majority of the items recieved to a NPC, which has been steadily injecting copious amounts of Gil into the economy.

I'm no economist, but i'm aware enough to see the effects on prices of sellable items on the AH over the past year. Using the economy as an excuse to hinder the amount of items you can carry is a bit off the target. Not everyone wants to be a woodworker, but allowing core items needed to craft to stack only increases availability of resources, which if you make those items more readily available to prospective crafters, there will be much more competition in the crafting market, which would help drive the prices of higher tier crafted items down.

Win-Win, says I.
    (21)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast