Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    There was no refund when we lost Flash... Either way, we should not lose spells at all, we simply need to gain alot more unique spells. RDM is the only job in the game that I can think of with literally only 2 or 3 unique things about it, SCH has more unique spells than we do and its a powerful job anyways, were weaker on the magic side in every way and yet we still lack a unique aspect to give us a purpose like it has. When you step back and look, we have En-spells, which were going to lose as being unique when Rune comes out, we have Gravity... seriouslly all I can think of off the top of my head that RDM has to itself.
    (3)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    There was no refund when we lost Flash... Either way, we should not lose spells at all, we simply need to gain alot more unique spells. RDM is the only job in the game that I can think of with literally only 2 or 3 unique things about it, SCH has more unique spells than we do and its a powerful job anyways, were weaker on the magic side in every way and yet we still lack a unique aspect to give us a purpose like it has. When you step back and look, we have En-spells, which were going to lose as being unique when Rune comes out, we have Gravity... seriouslly all I can think of off the top of my head that RDM has to itself.

No RDM in the history of FFXI ever learned Flash, ever. The adjustment to flash was before the original level cap was raised over 50 during the JP only time.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3