Thread: Starting Over

Character
    Razela
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 10

Starting Over

Hello everyone Razela here, and I am writing this post with hopes of gaining interest, in my current LS.

A bit about us.

Our Linkshell is ReturnersXI and our goal is simple. We are starting over with new characters and playing the game from the beginning, progressively through the story missions just like on release. Right now we are small, only 5 members or so, but I hope that we can grow in numbers.

Basic ideals of the LS are simple.. Be willing to help fellow ls members with whatever challenge they are faced with, be it a difficult encounter, or someone in need of a level party.

We will be hosting specific nights for LS leveling parties, story missions, AF, ect... once we grow in numbers.

We have a temp website at the moment, http://returnersffxi.enjin.com/ and a teamspeak server.

If you are interested, please feel free to reply to this post, message us on the ls forums, or message me in game Razela.
    (1)

Character
    Eleni
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 30
    heya this is just the sort of thing a few of us have been looking for, (tbh i am not really a returner though). i only played a little before FFXIV came out (30 thief and 10 dnc) and have returned as i missed the last sub date but am really enjoying my time in XI IGN is Eleni , i will take a look at the forums :P
    (0)

Character
    Serlyn
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 11
    Hey Razela! Hopefully you still check these forums and are playing. I would absolutely love to join your linkshell. I'll try to find you online and ask for a pearl! I played back in the early 2000's but have been very busy since then. I've somehow found myself with large blocks of free time, so I'd love to get back into this game! I just started a character named Serlyn on your server, so if you happen to see me before I find you send me a msg please!
    (0)