Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarick View Post
    You on the other hand are listed in the ranks.
    Ya! Link to my page, advertise my extra Duplus grip and Fulad-Zereh I have for sale in my bazaar!

/win
    (3)

http://www.twitch.tv/wish12oz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/r5n/videos

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasticleg View Post
    Don't use the server ranking from FFXIAH for anything except a quick giggle. IIRC, a pretty terrible RMT used to be number 1.

But back on-topic, SE only bans dupes, speed hacks, fishbots, and RMTs who are dumb enough to trade millions through players over a short period of time. To be honest, most people who already have their weapons to 99 (lolaftermath), are not going to stay active until SoA expansion releases sometime next year. SE is extremely out-of-touche with a lot of players, the OP just seems to be one of them.

It's also more that they are crying about well-known shitty events, and ragequitting because of them. lol
    That is not true. My mule got banned for trading items across accout and and still don't get why my main one is ok, gut lucky I guess.

I never use windower or cheat and yet it is a cool thing to talk about how most pc players use windower scripts to change gear and if you do nto do this you are gimp.

They also did wrongful bans for the savage thing but that id a different issue

I am not sure who SE bans has to do with the real point of the topic though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danita View Post

You guys are so afraid that we will beat all your content and quit, that you make it so only a tiny handful of people can actually beat it. The result is that I can't stand any of it any more. If I were winning most things, I'd play more, not less. You have it backwards.
    This has been the truth since I played this game. Endamge was full of elite pick and chose, old ffxi was not really for causal unless you where happy with the lower level events like garrison and later on assault and so on.

I am shocked SE made getting relics causal but mythics still a big pain in the rear.
    (0)
    Last edited by Rambus; 10-02-2012 at 09:17 AM.

Character
    Saricks
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by wish12oz View Post
    Ya! Link to my page, advertise my extra Duplus grip and Fulad-Zereh I have for sale in my bazaar!

/win
    You're welcome, You're welcome (MIN CHAR LIMIT)
    (0)
    Developers take notice when a post has a lot of likes. Please support your fellow posters if they make good suggestions or comments by clicking the like.

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    After thinking about this what is wrong with having causal content and hard core gamer constant? you don't want the hard core people to be board.

In my view there is no hard core contant though, there is easy mode gaming, casual content, and a bit harder content.

It is also my view there was no 'end game' since the game was lifted to 80.

SE really needs to do something to 75 content to make it a bit more appealing to do as level 99 (I/E too much stuff is a push over baring NNI time stress) with rewards to go with it.
    (0)
    Last edited by Rambus; 10-02-2012 at 01:04 PM.

Character
    Mdkuser
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    more than 6 month after their introduction I think it's safe to say they have no intention of fixing NNI or Legion, which sucks because legion looked interesting on paper. Well, suck it up or don't do the garbage content like me. Plenty of other thing to do. Most of legion/Nyzul/ VW reward are garbage reward and at best situational sidegrades to abyssea gear anyway (lolTanakaBalance).
    (0)

Character
    Katz
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 57
    This could be a reason. I just don't agree with plastics personal opinions or inability understand that the rank system is based on actual active players. I guess it is hard to explain to someone this relevance who is seen in the community as an almost blank page. You on the other hand are listed in the ranks.
    Ah blessed are the blind. FFXIAH.com finally has a purpose. To see which s$$t is at the top of the pile. FFXIAH.com is nothing but a group of other website information gathered in 1 spot. If the other information isnt accurate they make no means to correct FFXIAH.com. Want facts, take a look at the recipe information that hasnt been updated for 5 years. Shouts are from Guildworks, I suppose if that ever goes.....Ranks and Community serve no purpose other than to brag about what gear someone thinks is best this week and why havent you got it. It also makes elite people who look down on other people, this isnt the spirit of community at all. When was the last time any Community activily looked for new people? Oh they have to apply see what gear you have and if they dont like what they see they dont want you to join. Well my community are my friends, they dont expect me to give my life history to be my friend. They accept people for what they bring not what they can screw out of them.

The game has become stale. Same of the same. Not everyone likes everything and they shouldnt but really inject some life back into the game otherwise the flood of people leaving wont stop and where will the communities be then.
    (3)

Player
    Well honestly my main use of AH.com is for gear sets, I find it an invaluable tool in building sets for my jobs, and don't know that it needs another site for it to function. Past that the point of his post was the number of people that changed, nothing to do with the rank itself, simply that enough people left, or disappeared, that the number went up that much.
    (2)

Character
    Zerichtwo
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Proof. Personal opinion.

You said this LINK

You said this LINK

You said this LINK

And you said this LINK

It's obvious your trying to laugh off everything because you have nothing to say outside of personal views. There is a bit of conceit with all your responses as though only your opinion matters as fact and players who complain don't deserve any rights. The stuff I wrote has some foundation behind it because it involves philosophy and third party rankings.

What's really upsetting is instead of backing your views up you actually pointed a finger at me as a troll right after you posting the stuff above. All I've been doing up to this point is asking you to back up your opinions and pointing out they're only personal opinions

Oh yea, forgot to say, hows that for relevant links?

Thanks for your approval BUMPING the thread all these times to keep said topic at the top of the list.

Nice one, I can agree with.
    It's kind of terrifying that me calling someone (see:you) a troll has gotten you to spiral off into this psychotic flame tangent.

Maybe you need to take a break.
    (0)

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Monchat View Post
    more than 6 month after their introduction I think it's safe to say they have no intention of fixing NNI or Legion, which sucks because legion looked interesting on paper. Well, suck it up or don't do the garbage content like me. Plenty of other thing to do. Most of legion/Nyzul/ VW reward are garbage reward and at best situational sidegrades to abyssea gear anyway (lolTanakaBalance).
    pretty much how i feel, only abyssea seems worth doing.
    what do you mean by lolTanakaBalance?

side note:
    I think I agree with Sarick but his war with Plasticleg still is funny for some reason. Maybe I like all the link references... doono
    (1)
    Last edited by Rambus; 10-03-2012 at 02:49 AM.

Character
    Saricks
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasticleg View Post
    It's kind of terrifying that me calling someone (see:you) a troll has gotten you to spiral off into this psychotic flame tangent.

Maybe you need to take a break.
    Flame tangent, You replied to it and made another opinion again. You still haven't said anything to backup your points as I requested. You don't have anything but slop-choops does it taste good?
    (3)
    Developers take notice when a post has a lot of likes. Please support your fellow posters if they make good suggestions or comments by clicking the like.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast