Character
    Rosalee
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

Where's our contest?

The JP's have a chigoe screenshot contest going on... where's ours?
    (2)
    Current Quest Counter: 2109!

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    The NA's and EU's just had a Moghouse contest. JPs got the Chigoe. also around the time we had the Valentine SS contest they had a Chocobo Egg Hunt.

While our forum events are just on the Forum or test server. the JPs have them in game. think they said once it has to deal with International laws about contests and also why no more mog Bonanza.

So we dont need to get all disgruntled about different events. Besides I think its easier to win the our Events then it is the JP ones based on how many people enter.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui
    This goes the same for extremely difficult content. (Naturally it’s not easy since it’s extremely difficult…)
    as long as you don’t have severely bad luck.

Character
    Raucent
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    in most cases i don't think its the events themselves that cause the annoyance, more likely its when the prizes are different, vanafest Japan got the 99 weps we get the 90's they claimed that due to it being the lottery system that it was balanced, however there were multiple 99 winners and only 1 90 winner. That i feel is where a lot of the frustration comes from.
    (5)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

><)))°€

Raucent,

At least some of the frustration also comes from how people could enter any character name they wanted into the Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway raffleraffleraffle which ended up in single characters obtaining multiple prizes...

With that said, I'm too tired to care about the different events or no events any longer, so while I agree with your efforts and bringing up this issue, Rosalie, I don't have the power to much support it...

But I do support it!

Good luck~
    (1)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Saricks
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoy View Post
    Raucent,

At least some of the frustration also comes from how people could enter any character name they wanted into the Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway raffleraffleraffle which ended up in single characters obtaining multiple prizes...

With that said, I'm too tired to care about the different events or no events any longer, so while I agree with your efforts and bringing up this issue, Rosalie, I don't have the power to much support it...

But I do support it!

Good luck~
    ME Three!!!
    I agree with your efforts and bringing up this issue, Rosalie, I don't have the power to much support it...

I support it.
    (2)
    Developers take notice when a post has a lot of likes. Please support your fellow posters if they make good suggestions or comments by clicking the like.

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Obviously SE stands for Separate but Equal!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separate_but_equal
    (6)

Quote Originally Posted by Tile View Post
    The NA's and EU's just had a Moghouse contest. JPs got the Chigoe. also around the time we had the Valentine SS contest they had a Chocobo Egg Hunt.

While our forum events are just on the Forum or test server. the JPs have them in game. think they said once it has to deal with International laws about contests and also why no more mog Bonanza.

So we dont need to get all disgruntled about different events. Besides I think its easier to win the our Events then it is the JP ones based on how many people enter.

You must not have noticed that a JP won the mog house contest grand prize....it was all regions.

There were 17 pages of JP entries compared to 6 pages from NA and 2 pages from EU.
    (1)
    Last edited by Phogg; 09-29-2012 at 02:38 AM.

Character
    Rosalee
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tile View Post

Definitely wrong... all the winners of the MH contest except for one person + me were ALL JP.

(Would have been nice to know I was actually competing against the entire world instead of just NA! At least I get a plate set...)

Quote Originally Posted by Phogg View Post
    You must not have noticed that a JP won the mog house contest grand prize....it was all regions.

There were 17 pages of JP entries compared to 6 pages from NA and 2 pages from EU.
    (actually there were 9 pages of NA...) but yeah!
    (0)
    Last edited by Rosalie; 09-29-2012 at 11:55 AM.
    Current Quest Counter: 2109!

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    ok so I was alittle wrong but I stand by what I said.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui
    This goes the same for extremely difficult content. (Naturally it’s not easy since it’s extremely difficult…)
    as long as you don’t have severely bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosalie View Post
    Definitely wrong... all the winners of the MH contest except for one person + me were ALL JP.
    Game is biased in every way towards the JPs. Which is why I didn't even bother to enter the MH contest, there's no way a gaijin would win.
    (2)

http://www.twitch.tv/wish12oz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/r5n/videos