Thread: /wave /blush

/wave /blush

Hihi!

I've recently restarted and came from Shiva Server. I have no idea why I chose Cerebus, probably because I know none of my old friends play anymore. But yes, I restated after a 2 year break but played for 6 years when I was active. Name is Maudette and things are pretty quiet in the land of Vanadiel. Was wondering if I could get into a fun, really active, social LS to start off with. Yeah, I know, same ol same ol. Things have changed immensely and I'm lost. T_T Please, save me.
    (0)

Character
    Powder
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Maud I wished you had come to Phoenix. I spent 3/4ths of my time helping people that used to play and are coming back. Should you switch servers please get in touch for a linkshell and help. The linkshell I am in is old members that have just come back after several years. I know it's overwhelming the game has changed so much. Arm in arm with players leading you it won't take long for you to catch up. Everything moves much faster now. I wish you luck.
    Powder
    (1)
    Last edited by Powder; 09-29-2012 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Forgot To Say

My blood type? oh! coffee of course!

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

><)))°€

Teegrins, and welcome (back)!

I have a feeling of Phoenix being perhaps a bit more active than Fenrir, though on the other hand, the servers in general I would guess to be rather equal. That's without any personal experiences of them though.

I'm not even sure how large the biggest 'social' Linkshells nowadays are, but I would definitely be able to help you out a little bit at least if you would like to check Fenrir out. That is unless I have payment problems during the next couple of days.

Wouldn't that would be awkward!¿

So no promises! But creating characters is at least free, for now... kind of. So I would suggest you to look around, take a look see, and really think about it where you would like to bee, so to speak. Assuming you are indeed starting from level 1.

Again, welcome back.
    Thou have been missed!

Good luck, cake tare, and have fun~
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.