Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Zamiel
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Crashing still continues.

Since the update and he emergency maint on Sept 24 and 25 the game crashes repeatedly on all 3 consoles and is becoming quite annoying fix this already.

Platform windows 7 ps2 and xbox
    internet Comcast cable 100 mbs
    Server Leviathan
    Name Zams Elvaan
    Main job any
    Sub job any
    NPC N/A
    Steps load game walk or check AH or just stand around or fight monsters the game crashes any given time.
    Repeat Step 1 same deal.
    (0)

Character
    Zamiel
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Seriously guys 7 times in 50 minutes is a bit much this crashing needs fixed ASAP.
    (0)

Character
    Saricks
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamms View Post
    Seriously guys 7 times in 50 minutes is a bit much this crashing needs fixed ASAP.
    I haven't crashed once on multiple accounts characters.

A lot of players are complaing about these crashes and I don't seem to be affected by them ATM. It's hard to tell why some people are crashing on multiple clients. Maybe it has something to do with character equipment or macro/map curruption.

Has anyone tried making a new test character of different race/sex to see if that's the problem? If it's something on your main data you shouldn't crash on the test character. If you crash on the test character you can at least weed out the unique character data causing the issues.

This is how the PS2 users felt when they got stuck in crash loops. PC players and SE was like shrug.

Na, the real fix is to TURN OFF ALL FIREWALLS and open incoming ports, do not use a router or switch.

Incoming thread lock!
    (0)
    Last edited by Sarick; 09-26-2012 at 12:37 PM.
    Developers take notice when a post has a lot of likes. Please support your fellow posters if they make good suggestions or comments by clicking the like.

Character
    Zamiel
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    My router is ported for ffxi and ffxiv and many other online games, but I had 0 issues til recent update. Now it is crashing alot. In my last 6 months of playing I crashed maybe 2 times and that was due to internet interuptions/power outages.
    (0)

Character
    Saricks
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamms View Post
    My router is ported for ffxi and ffxiv and many other online games, but I had 0 issues til recent update. Now it is crashing alot. In my last 6 months of playing I crashed maybe 2 times and that was due to internet interuptions/power outages.
    The router part was sarcasm see the lil face it's sarcastic.

Actuially I think it's the new anti-collision system they added corrupting the memory. It's a universal issue that started just after the collision system was made active.

It might have a memory leak or overflow issue when toggling collision on and off. I ran for hours no crashes then tried running into NPC's and idle players. Soon after doing this on multiple test I'd crash. I just ran through my moogle and crashed opening my inventory.
    (0)
    Last edited by Sarick; 09-26-2012 at 01:57 PM.
    Developers take notice when a post has a lot of likes. Please support your fellow posters if they make good suggestions or comments by clicking the like.

Character
    Kayvindra
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarick View Post
    The router part was sarcasm see the lil face it's sarcastic.

Actuially I think it's the new anti-collision system they added corrupting the memory. It's a universal issue that started just after the collision system was made active.

It might have a memory leak or overflow issue when toggling collision on and off. I ran for hours no crashes then tried running into NPC's and idle players. Soon after doing this on multiple test I'd crash. I just ran through my moogle and crashed opening my inventory.
    After reading your other post in the bug forum I ran around running into multiple idle players (people of Bastok Mines probably think I'm crazy) as well as NPCs, zoned into my MH and ran through my moogle and after each player/NPC I ran through I opened my inventory/sack/satchel even moved stuff around and did not crash. There has to be more to this issue, but either way its not looking like its a top priority to be fixed.
    (0)

Character
    Saricks
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayvindra View Post
    After reading your other post in the bug forum I ran around running into multiple idle players (people of Bastok Mines probably think I'm crazy) as well as NPCs, zoned into my MH and ran through my moogle and after each player/NPC I ran through I opened my inventory/sack/satchel even moved stuff around and did not crash. There has to be more to this issue, but either way its not looking like its a top priority to be fixed.
    This better get attention it affects all customers from all clients. People will quit from this because they can't play a functional game.
    (1)

Character
    Zamiel
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    When I crashed the 7 times in 50 minutes I was fighting Qilin. Also when my LS was doing Dynamis Xarc pretty much everyone was crashing while fighting monsters. I even started crashing while crafting.
    (0)

Character
    Komori
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I crashed multiple times trying to access the auction house and trying to get armor off of the porter moogle. ):
    (0)

Character
    Saricks
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Question, Have you ever logged on and used the auto-translate word <Test>

I've noticed the auto-translater can get currupted and when it's text is loaded you can crash. Never quite figured out what causes this on a PC single window.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast