Thread: Resist Amnesia?

Character
    Kasandaro
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhujerba View Post
    they should add a craftable item to remove it, this is equivalent to silence for job like dancer, corsairs, puppetmaster..etc

unless its already exist?
    Only thing I can think of that removes it is the Ecphoria Ring, and that has a 5m recast. Agreed with a "echo drop" equivalent, as long as WHM gets Amnesna, too.
    (0)

Character
    Lilsanchez
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    When amnesia'd just think of it as another fun challenge for all you dancers out there! Can't tell me you don't like challenges... But yea, it is rather annoying. The bane of DNC.
    (0)
    Warm Socks!

Character
    Aisaka
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    The only counter to Amnesia I know of, other than the next-to-useless Ecphoria Ring, would be Amnesia Screen.
    Which, of course, is an Abyssea Temp Item.
    One use and you're done until you run back to get one.

I've only made real use of it once, against the Tiger in Ugly Range. The one with the Amnesia Aura.
    Of course, it's not much, but once that Aura's up, you're able to pop a screen to resist the aura for a small amount of time. Pull off a few Skillchains and whatnot to burst it down a bit while you have the chance.
    (0)
    /人 ‿‿ 人\

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Fusionx View Post
    However, Dancer, a job that relies on job abilities even more than a Corsair still hasn't seen anything.
    How so? Without Phantom Roll, there isn't much for me as a COR to do other than other than talk to the parrot perched up on my shoulder and feed it Saltine crackers. Oh wait, I don't have a parrot on my shoulder! But I digress...

In any case, I do agree DNC should get resist-amnesia. It would be very embarrassing to forget how to dance mid-step. Especially if you were performing in a dance recital or a high school talent show. That kind of stuff could scar a fledgling dancer for life.
    (0)

Character
    Yuriki
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I dunno, maybe resist amnesia but nothing too potent. Every job needs a weakness and dnc has a lot less than others. We're great with evading melee, can stun magic, heal if we do get hit, and can cure most status effects. Amnesia, while it really sucks, is a good weakness to balance the job.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2