Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Kincard
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    People rarely use the waist slot for MDB/MDT (MDB+4 for PLD? Slipor Sash for mages?) and can cap out easily with other slots and Shellra V
    I use Lieutenant's Sash myself. I'm not entirely sure I'd drop a consistent damage reduction like that for something that's actually going to increase the damage I'm taking 1/8 of the time. It's only -2%, but always remember that capping in any other slot allows you start gearing MDB in slots that would otherwise be occupied (Mujin Stud instead of Merman's Earring, etc) Granted, I could always make two seperate MDT macros, but a lot of times there's little going through my mind when throwing on a DT set other than "oh shi-".

But yes, please, please do this SE.
    (1)

Still waiting for a response.

And bump, necro even.
    (4)

Character
    Jeral
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    This quite clearly needs to happen. I only have a few of the relevant items but, like many people here, I would be more than willing to make the whole lot if I could combine them.
    (0)

Character
    Valflux
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Elemental Magian Staves and stuff too please... As much time and effort goes into making the magian weapons it definitely wouldn't be too over-powered to be able to combine all 8 of the same types into a single item... (Particularly the staves, obviously... but I don't see a problem with the other weapons either except maybe system limitations on the number of mods an item can have... in any case, I'm sure melee people wouldn't be completely heartbroken if only the staves were combine-able...)
    (0)

Character
    Fobby
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    At this point, I've been bored enough that I've accomplished the 8 smn staves (III) and soon to be 8 nuking (I) staves. In addition to the set of obi's I've accumulated, that's 24 inventory spaces that i'd really want to have consolidated. As said before, can use the iridal staff icon (8 element) for -casting time, magic damage, magic accuracy, avatar perp cost, bp delay, etc. Similar can be done for obi where only spell of day gets boosted. It shouldnt take too much to code for the synergy recipe to combine them or make effects work on the staff. If synergy is that bad, make it a trial using Crook and turn in all 8 staves of same path.

Staves will definitely not go beyond current ilvl staves, but it would certainly reward the ppl who've put in their time.
    (0)

Character
    Presidentobama
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    One thing though. Maybe I am wrong. Wasn't their a hidden affect on obs that the reverse element of obi would be weekend? And the staves the opposites would increase timer? So how would this work after taking into the penalties they may cause?

I do agree I would like this done though.
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by RushLynx View Post
    (Particularly the staves, obviously... but I don't see a problem with the other weapons either except maybe system limitations on the number of mods an item can have... in any case, I'm sure melee people wouldn't be completely heartbroken if only the staves were combine-able...)
    Melee jobs, no.. pet jobs, yes. BST, PUP and SMN pet weapons are all stackable with Pet Level gear, and provide an assorted of nice stats to boot.

I think SE has moved beyond the whole magian weapon thing though, so don't expect anything while it could be usefull still.
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Player
    As I mentioned in another thread that suggested this as long as they keep the item aquisition fair and not something simple like a synth I'll support... then again I only own a light gorget
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4