Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Character
    Zerichtwo
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkovChain View Post
    hye guys, I heard doing macros is a good way to communicate with people. The best macro in nyzul is hermes' sandals.
    Great for adding nothing pchan? Only a retard would enter NNI without hermes, powder boots, and sprinters.

edit: I remembered, it's pchan. lol.
    (2)
    Last edited by Plasticleg; 10-11-2012 at 09:18 PM.

Character
    Waldrich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    All elite boys + their mules already have 15/15 Square Enix, time to give us something other than "Luck based events" or "time sink based events".

The real skill + gear + w/e event is Legion. which is almost unbeatable w/o a good zerg strategy for every chamber.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Waldrich View Post
    All elite boys + their mules already have 15/15 Square Enix, time to give us something other than "Luck based events" or "time sink based events".

The real skill + gear + w/e event is Legion. which is almost unbeatable w/o a good zerg strategy for every chamber.
    Neo-Nyzul and Legion are both skill and gear dependent! One just requires less people with gear/skill.
    afk GW2
    (0)

http://www.twitch.tv/wish12oz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/r5n/videos

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasticleg View Post
    I'm not saying that it's better or as efficient. What I'm saying is that it 'can' be done.
    We use the macro for one person, who unfortunately cannot join us on Skype.
    And with your logic, wiki is for botters, pos-hackers, and people who run around at Mazurka speed. K.
    So everyone doesn't need chat apps, just 5/6 of the party. Well in that case, I say they revamp 5/6 of the event or build 5/6 of a chat app. That makes perfect sense.
    (0)

The design of NNI is meant to trickle out some fine pieces of equipments at extremely low rate. A PT without cheat would need all the stars aligned just to win. Anyone that claims they can win on a regular basis w/o cheat of any form is either: one, a lying fool with an inflated sense of superiority. Two, a stupid idiot doesn't even know his members are cheating when they zip through his face with 100%+ movement, or identify the objectives at 50yarms away in a walled-maze environment.

On a side note, for those people who still have the false impression that the Japanese don't cheat, I would like to let you know that they are not all that pretty like you think they are. If you have a capable brain and dwell enough time in its late modern history you will understand that Hitler is just a kitty compared to what the Japanese did to East Asia.

I'm pretty sure the Devs has statistical data on this. They probably look at the data and see a decent gear distribution rate (regardless of the way people acquired them) from this event and I don't think they will want to increase it any further, sadly.
    (2)

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Razielrinz View Post
    Sure have played it. Been playing it fora long time. And I am one of many people who are getting fed up with this crap. Making any event single out jobs and restrict the rest is not good for business. I remember soloing Blm to 72 on Bst pets cause I could not get into any Aht Urgan parties cause they all did birds and birds reflected damage. Why should people be forced to play a certain job to do content they want to do to get w/e gear they want? What if I want to come on my Corsair? What if I want to come on my Blm? What if I hate Sch or Smn or the heavy DD that you require? Why should I have to play something I hate to get gear I want? It should be open for everyone to do without having to cheat or rely on Sch 2 hour and JA or Smn and their 2 hour JA. And content that makes it restrictive chases away people that are casual and reduces the number of people paying for the game. Oh and Plasticleg I like your quote, as it shows your ignorance to a very real problem. I, like many have lots of hours in this game and would like it to keep going and content like NNI is not helping it. That's my opinion. The only real solution is to reduce the overall difficulty (incoming hate I can feel it) and just say W/E to the 4 HDD and 2 Sch parties kicking it's teeth in like they do now anyway. This way everyone can do it (even pick up parties wooooooo) like they used to be able to in regular Nyzul Isle. So hate on me all you want but I love this game and do not want to see it go down the crapper cause of elitist attitudes leading the development team.
    Everyone's favorite Abyssea doesn't let me play Corsair too because NIN WAR BLM/BRD BLU WHM MNK only.....until I need to brew something.

No game content in FFXI allow every job to fit in optimal setup, ever. Hey, Abyssea is easy, but as soon as you play jobs like Corsair, your farming efficiency decreased, like what happen when you use none-optimal job in NNI.

Btw, Corsair can beat NNI, ppl beat it on this job before with 20 floor jumps and no clipper. Of course it's not most optimal and win rate may decrease, just like how it's not optimal for Abyssea. That's why Abyssea is a poor arguement if you just want to play favorite job in NNI.
    (0)
    Last edited by Afania; 10-18-2012 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitus View Post
    The design of NNI is meant to trickle out some fine pieces of equipments at extremely low rate. A PT without cheat would need all the stars aligned just to win. Anyone that claims they can win on a regular basis w/o cheat of any form is either: one, a lying fool with an inflated sense of superiority. Two, a stupid idiot doesn't even know his members are cheating when they zip through his face with 100%+ movement, or identify the objectives at 50yarms away in a walled-maze environment.
    I posted 6 or 7 videos to my youtube account in about 2 weeks of me beating this event with my mule, without cheating. Wanna know how you can tell we didnt cheat? Cause no one was running fast and we didnt get a single order floor in any of them. I also live streamed all of them as I was doing it. Just because you're bad at the game doesn't mean other people are as well.
    (0)

Character
    Zerichtwo
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by wish12oz View Post
    I posted 6 or 7 videos to my youtube account in about 2 weeks of me beating this event with my mule, without cheating. Wanna know how you can tell we didnt cheat? Cause no one was running fast and we didnt get a single order floor in any of them. I also live streamed all of them as I was doing it. Just because you're bad at the game doesn't mean other people are as well.
    From the mule's POV at the lamp. Not saying you clippered or anything, but it doesn't show that your group didn't.

Just stop. No one cares if you did or not.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Plasticleg View Post
    From the mule's POV at the lamp. Not saying you clippered or anything, but it doesn't show that your group didn't.

Just stop. No one cares if you did or not.
    I only sat at the lamp for 2 of the videos. Make more excuses.

Not only that but I uploaded a video of me on WAR winning nyzul as well.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbRjebM9rGk&feature=plcp
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-tVT3u9tq8&feature=plcp
    (0)

Player
    Your condescending attitude about the subject is probably why few people care about your input on it, including myself.
    (4)

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast