Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Character
    Damarius
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

To Dev's, are there any plans to fix Neo Nyzul Isle?

just wondered what is happening with this content, any plans so people who do not use 3rd party programs have better chance to win?
    (25)

My LS doesnt cheat and has a 40% win rate. Even counting the runs we've been doing where we just bring whoever is new in my LS along.

Neo Nyzul is fine as is. It's a skill and gear dependent event, and it's nice that there are such things in this game.
    (7)
    Last edited by wish12oz; 09-27-2012 at 12:43 AM.

http://www.twitch.tv/wish12oz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/r5n/videos

Sorry, any event that practically requires a certain job--or, more specifically, a certain JA from said job--is screaming for an adjustment to include more players and a more diverse job arrangement. It's a bit insulting to any Summoner (with or without Alexander) or Scholar to be used simply for a JA and not it's full repertoire.
    (10)
    Hayward: Cerberus-San d'Oria

5/5 +1: Cirque [4/5], Tantra [4/5], Ferine [4/5], Estoqueur's [1/5], Sylvan, Navarch's [1/5], Savant's, Orison [1/5], Charis [2/5]

5/5 +2: Creed, Caller's, Unkai, Iga, Raider's, Lancer's, Mavi, Ravager's, Goetia, Bale, Aoidos'

Character
    Mdkuser
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    they are not just used for that JA, you use them as healer after that. But yeah I aggree..
    (3)

Character
    Aarahs
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    It's called tactics. You don't bring a tank to a sea battle and you don't bring a battleship to a land battle. Great thing about this game is you can hop out of a tank and hop into a ship as needed.
    (12)

Quote Originally Posted by Aarahs View Post
    It's called tactics. You don't bring a tank to a sea battle and you don't bring a battleship to a land battle. Great thing about this game is you can hop out of a tank and hop into a ship as needed.
    Bringing a knife to a gun fight is still ok though right!?

Seriously though, I like your post, it's funny and gets the point across.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayward View Post
    Sorry, any event that practically requires a certain job--or, more specifically, a certain JA from said job--is screaming for an adjustment to include more players and a more diverse job arrangement.
    This describes every event ever in the history of FFXI that was worth doing, every event ever has had its best and required jobs since the beginning of the game. Maybe you should just go play a different game.
    (3)
    Last edited by wish12oz; 09-28-2012 at 09:21 AM.

http://www.twitch.tv/wish12oz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/r5n/videos

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Wish I had a skilled LS for this event too many casual gamers.
    (1)

Character
    Meuporg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by wish12oz View Post
    Bringing a knife to a gun fight is still ok though right!?

Seriously though, I like your post, it's funny and gets the point across.

This describes every event ever in the history of FFXI that was worth doing, every event ever has had its best and required jobs since the beginning of the game. Maybe you should just go play a different game.
    evrey event had a best required job but none was "best job combo or you loose"

but back it take a lot longer just to get job to 75 than it take now to lvl it 99, full merit it, get decent gear and lvl sub to 49 if needed
    (2)

Character
    Winrie
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Skill and gear based events yes please.
    I'll just chime in here that in 2012 it's easy to exp, skill up, get an empy or relic and gear yourself, so the boohoo limited jobs usable speech is mundane. Go exp and get rdy and do the content. This isn't abyssea anymore get used to it.
    (3)

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    People are still defending NNI? It's a horribly designed event and you all know it, lamp order floors and zerg tactics don't showcase your skill, it just showcases your willingness to jog on a hamster wheel for shinies.
    (21)

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast