Character
    Angrykitty
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Empyrean/Magian Weapons Storage Slip Addition

Dear Developers,

My poor Mog's safe is bursting to the limits with Magian and Empyrean weapons, are there any plans to make completed magian/empyrean weapons store-able with the porter moogles or are we just going to keep a large arsenal of weaponry in our Moghouse?

Shouldn't adventurers keep their weapons out of the Moghouse should the Moogles turn violent and want a revolution against their masters?

Please tell me there is a solution to this appending disaster.

Sincerely,

AK
    (2)

If moogles turn violent, I bet the porter moogles would join them anyway.
    (0)

Character
    Nakts
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    If we could store trial weapons like that, I'd get them all.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Angrykitty View Post
    Dear Developers,

My poor Mog's safe is bursting to the limits with Magian and Empyrean weapons, are there any plans to make completed magian/empyrean weapons store-able with the porter moogles or are we just going to keep a large arsenal of weaponry in our Moghouse?

Shouldn't adventurers keep their weapons out of the Moghouse should the Moogles turn violent and want a revolution against their masters?

Please tell me there is a solution to this appending disaster.

Sincerely,

AK
    Likely answer: no. Because there are too many versions of the same weapon (augmented stats), and so far the only augmented items i have seen storable were relic+2 (NB though.. the unaugmented cannot be stored)
    (0)
    As I stand looking out from my mog house window, I reminisce about the old days and the many ups and downs of my adventures throughout Vana'diel.

It is then that I know achievement.

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrykitty View Post
    Moogles help the ppl of vanadiel by choice. They are not slaves or anything. And if you played the add-on A Moogle Kupo d'Etat then you would know
    that the moogles own the mog houses. Not the ppl.
    (0)

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayoyama View Post
    Likely answer: no. Because there are too many versions of the same weapon (augmented stats), and so far the only augmented items i have seen storable were relic+2 (NB though.. the unaugmented cannot be stored)
    People have the same issues with various macros in-game to. Different stats, same name. It might be a pain but it would be beneficial if they could make each finishing weapon a different name. Even if it was something simple like 'DaggerA +3' and DaggerB +3' instead of all of them being 'Dagger +3'
    (0)