Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Nawesemo
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Komori View Post
    Count Raum is the Thief Notorious Monster and can drop them if you proc him.
    yeah, that's what we were thinking , only we thought it was 100% :/ we killed 3 times and I'm sure proc'd all 3, got the gloves on last kill, I think, we were putting in work for +2 gloves for Sin(thf) so the exp bit gets my vote, I'm pretty sure we were hoping for 100's off the NM and why we were camping him and the others around the area, trying to just make use the time ya know (exp for +2.5, currency, and get them dumb gloves). (but did go a run the day before ... no i took us to the wrong zone , that's right.. nvmind. /facepalm) (hehehe we don't see many exp in dyna shouts on cerebrus ;
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I'm not an expert on Dynamis at all, but I thought staggering mobs only affect currency, not armor drops?
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Player
    Everything I've read pretty much agrees that procs only effect currency - however - my direct Dynamis experience since the revamp is pretty limited. I've gone on a couple runs to farm Beaucidine(sp?) NMs for weapon trials and while armor didn't exactly rain down we did get a pretty good amount (and in a group setting like that I full-timed Thief's Knife and basically just tried to hit every mob we fought for whatever marginal bonus that extra +1 TH might give).
    (0)

TH7+ but not proccing. Relic armour drops and no currency says that proccing only affects currency not relic armour.

It's only eyeballing, but it's happened on numerous times in my experience, and that of others according to the other threads that this has cropped up in.
    (0)

Character
    Nyerieri
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    It's about a 0.5% chance to drop off any Kindred mob, 50% chance off Count Raum.

http://ffxidb.com/items/15107
    To confirm this, we got a pair of a Kindred WHM. Unlike what the poster said above about it only dropping from BRD MNK and DRG.
    (0)

Character
    Zoop
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    just to follow up on this, thanks for the advice, after several nights of fighting we ended up getting 4 gloves tonight.. 2 for us and we managed to make 2 other thf's in the area very happy
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2